Recent content by Parasy

1. Parasy

Random Forum Fights Infinity

Don't worry brother, there will be other fights to fight. If anyone's up by the way, I drop in as my PFP. "shall i bring you despair, kiddos ? "
  2. Parasy

Guess what the person above you is thinking based on their avatar.

Ice E that you don't know how to respond to someone as cool and blazing as I am !
  3. Parasy

End the universe

The ponies and dragons become unlikely allies and start studying magic in old caves. They one day find a spell that stops time. Everywhere. With no time limit. Including for the caster. The next world is a giant Discord ping icon.
  4. Parasy

End the universe

They start a global war for their pride, and the ensuing arms race ends with galaxy - destroying spells that are thrown out way too casually. Next world obeys entirely to Doom physics.
  5. Parasy

What Pokemon type is the avatar above you?

Steel/Dark
  6. Parasy

What Pokemon type is the avatar above you?

Flying/Fairy
  7. Parasy

I'm good too

I'm good too
  8. Parasy

hi how are ya

hi how are ya
  9. Parasy

Gone Horrifically Wrong/Right

Everything becomes E. Hey *censored*, wanna see me beat the Eye of Cthulhu on Master Mode with only shurikens ?
  10. Parasy

MegaShark Versus Star Cannon

Remember, ammo conservation effects like the Ammo Box and Ammo Reservation Potion work on the Star Cannon. Base damage wise, you're doing more damage with the Star Cannon : however, the Megashark adds bullets to its damage, and even Musket Balls will put its damage output above the Star Cannon...
  11. Parasy

Random Forum Fights Infinity

"Well that's awkward. So um.. sure I guess we can race"
  12. Parasy

Steal the loot!

I read your mind to know where the loot went. "Um.. did you mean Tenochtitlan ? " Well I'm gonna guess that's where the loot is, so I start searching there for a few hours. After finding it, I grab the Crawltipede from page 80, train it to attack anyone that takes the loot like it was a Phanto...
  13. Parasy

If the above user's profile pic was a NPC, what would one of their quotes be?

(We're just ninjaing each other at this point, I got ninja'd but my ninja got ninja'd) "[In space] Maybe now YOU wish you had a mask. " (Dang, got the wrong person. ) "I am indeed quite fluffy. Why are you repeating this fact to me ? "
  14. Parasy

(Ironically, in her home series, reading is her favorite activity. ) "You could say I'm quite popular, having a.. "cult" following. "
  15. Parasy

"Say, can you wave your arms and read from this book really quick ? It's for a practical joke. "
Back
Top Bottom