Recent content by Pastelturbinado

1. P

Camera Mode Bugs out When in a Shimmer Biome

The Camera Mode seems to make some tiles invisible when the shimmer stary background effect is active. This happens with the natural biome effect or with the Aether Monolith effect. The affected area seems to be around 76 tiles below the top of the image, as the cutoff changes based on the...
  2. P

PC Invasions not spawning outside of the middle of the map

I was afraid this was the case, I'm not sure when it happened the first time, as I created that map when 1.4 first dropped, but stopped playing after a while, I don't have any memory of the invasions happening outside spawn months ago, but I'm not sure I even tried to fight an invasion outside...
  3. P

You're right, it's just that everywhere i've looked for help, there's always someone that keeps insisting that i'm crazy and invasions don't work like that, sorry
  4. P

Sorry dude, you're wrong, i've played this game for over 1500 hours, on 1.2, 1.3, and 1.4, both Pc and mobile, the only time invasions didn't behave the way I'm talking about, is on this one particular world, what can I do to prove this to you? Recording on mobile? Maybe an old Pc version?
  5. P

The .wld file is already there, just below the reddit link
  6. P

From the text you copied from the Wiki: "then the horizontal check can also be satisfied by the player being within 187.5 tiles horizontally of any town NPC, although at a reduced spawn rate. The town NPC's vertical position is not checked and so they can be housed far above or below your...
  7. P

I'm starting to think that only a modder or a dev could give an awser as to why this bug is happening
  8. P

Seeing it worked that way since 1.2 came out, on all world sizes, I'm inclined to say that you're mistaken, it works on every single one, besides the one that i've put here for download, it also happens the same way as the old world on a completely unrelated world on mobile.
  9. P

I've recorded 2 videos, the first is what I want to happen, the second is the bug. Expectations(old world): Expectations.mkv Bug(My world): Bug.mkv If I explained something badly, please point out to me. Sorry for the mouse and keyboard sounds, lol, forgot to turn mic off :v
  10. P

When I get home from work I'll record a vídeo of what I'm trying to say, english is not my first language, so maybe I expressed myself badly, Sorry for that
  11. P

Invasions like the goblin army, frost legion and pirate invasion, target the world spawn OR anywhere around an NPC, I've tested and proved my affirmation, it's a bug, or you'd like for me to send a video of it working?
  12. P

They do though, I just defeated both a frost legion and a pirate invasion at an ocean, but in another world, you're incorrect.
  13. P

I'm trying to summon a pirate invasion and have the pirates spawn at the ocean, so I can farm more maps, but they won't spawn anywhere besides the middle of the map, they seem to ignore all the other towns i've built, and the spawn control apparently is working on other worlds. I thought...
Back
Top Bottom