Recent content by PatheticFlower

1. P

Game Mechanics Post Moonlord ideas

again, it was an example. it doesn't HAVE to be hardcore expert, I'm not a game designer, but I can give examples to the game designers at hand.
  2. P

first of all, that was just an example. Also the point of it being a superboss is that it's inherently difficult to get to
  3. P

Game Mechanics World Generation Customization

The point of customizing your world would be for it to be easy or convenient, that's what customization is. Terraria is a sandbox game and having your world as more of a sandbox would always be great to have. People could also just not choose to edit anything about their world, customization...
  4. P

NPCs & Enemies The Moon Lord (Normal) must be nerfed

Moon lord is an absolute cake walk, you just need to get good at dodging the projectiles with the UFO or a good pair of wings. There is no forced damage for the fight. The projectiles aren't difficult to dodge, and even if you do get hit, as long as you have shroomite/spectre/beetle gear you...
  5. P

NPCs & Enemies More More More ! (Some Early models made)

I feel this is a feature that should stick to mods for the game instead of actual core gameplay. Having more mech bosses or another eye of Cthulhu remake would just drag it out too much and make it feel cliche and boring. Also moon lord should stay the final boss of Terraria, post moonlord...
  6. P

Game Mechanics World Generation Customization

There's been times I have created worlds and have had really bad luck with certain structures and/or biome rarity. (Such as too many deserts spawning, or the worlds Evil taking up too much space.) I know you can simply change the biome by having enough of a certain block, but this feature would...
  7. P

Game Mechanics Eye of Cthulhu random eye color

It'd be interesting if it changed depending on the moon phase, rather than just a percent chance. It'd most likely be more common colors are on more phases than less common.
  8. P

I agree the moon lord should continue to be the story final boss, but it'd be very nice if Terraria had some sort of postgame, even if it was a single absurdly difficult superboss, or perhaps a reward for beating moonlord a certain way, say defeating him on Hardcore Expert, unlocking a part 2 to...
Back
Top Bottom