Recent content by Paul Ter Voorde

1. Paul Ter Voorde

Planning on making sprites, gonna try and show them to terraria staff XD

Planning on making sprites, gonna try and show them to terraria staff XD
  2. Paul Ter Voorde

[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

@Transcend Ummm excuse me could you please take a look at my post? I've been waiting for an answer, I think its on page 13-15 or something.
  3. Paul Ter Voorde

Pixel Art PIXELS!, GET YOUR PIXELS HERE!

Its good, but can the body be less.. square?
  4. Paul Ter Voorde

Pixel Art PIXELS!, GET YOUR PIXELS HERE!

Can you try and do my profile picture in terraria form? If not, then just a terraria character in full Loki's Armor, Black and red Dye, and a Red and Black Mini Eye of Cthulhu pet
  5. Paul Ter Voorde

[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

I have a problem, I patched and its all fine, but when I launch terraria, It opens fine, but when I click singleplayer it freezes, when I go to multiplayer, then try on click any options there, it freezes Anything I can do to fix this?
  6. Paul Ter Voorde

Make a new word starting with the last letter of the last word!

It aint even a word :p EDIT: Daffodil..
  7. Paul Ter Voorde

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

Now, I shall list some achievements I was going to post, but yet to me felt immature, or just didn't fit out right and or was to easy to obtain (Excluding the NPC achievements I listed above) Fappatron!: Kill the Wyvern 100 times (When I first started Terraria back in 1.1.2, I encountered a...
  8. Paul Ter Voorde

PC The Funniest Way to Die in Terraria

I once died by making a tunnel, without noticing I was heading towards the desert, Sand falls on me, so I try to use the magical mirror, I tried to be quick because the cooldown would expire in 4 seconds, once it went down to 1 second I started clicking like crazy but ended up dieing. I couldve...
  9. Paul Ter Voorde

Make a new word starting with the last letter of the last word!

supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
  10. Paul Ter Voorde

We need paintings of the Developer's profile pictures, something makes me feel like putting up a...

We need paintings of the Developer's profile pictures, something makes me feel like putting up a Cenx painting and a sign that says "Soar" and a Crowno painting with a sign saying "I'm watching you." :p
  11. Paul Ter Voorde

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

Try-Hard: Defeat all Bosses, and complete all events at least 1 time. Gullible: "You should be ashamed of yourself" (Wear a piece of Dev Armor, or Drink Red Potion) NyaNyaNya! : Obtain Meowmere Can I have your autograph? : Be on the same server a Dev is on (You cant unlock it by joining a dev's...
Back
Top Bottom