Recent content by Paxadin

1. Paxadin

**REPORTED** smart cursor on steam deck

Just popping in to clarify this is not just a docked problem but a steam deck problem in general, incase this changes anything.
  2. Paxadin

3DS Australian 3DS Store price and discussion

It's 30$ in Canada. :sigh:
  3. Paxadin

PC Terraria 1.3.0.6 is Live!

I'm a little disappointed in the Stardust Dragon staff nerf. It rendered what made Summoner amazing at bossing, into one of the most useless staves in the game. Sure, the DPS was huge, but you also couldn't attack with your own weapon considering he attacked too fast, there were too many tics...
  4. Paxadin

NPCs & Enemies Children of Plantera: Reborn

Possibly Pink Flowers and Souls of Flight, instead of light.
  5. Paxadin

PC 1.3.0.5

As in you haven't saved in a while, or you lost your character? If you've lost your character you should have a back up in [Drive]:\Users\[User]\Documents\My Games\Terraria\Players. Just make a copy of it and by renaming it, remove the .bak at the end. If it's the former, contact me by message...
  6. Paxadin

PC 1.3.0.5

I disagree, to get luminite, you need to kill the Moon Lord himself. This makes it so that the item can't be made by players who cannot beat him. Martian Invasion could probably use some kind of summoning item. As for Plantera, waiting a few ingame hours makes one spawn. After a few ingame...
  7. Paxadin

PC 1.3.0.5

Can't you still use lava? Just go full defense and you'll be taking 1 damage from lava.
  8. Paxadin

PC 1.3.0.5

Problem is, Sunfury should technically be one of the last things you get. It comes from a shadow chest, meaning you need to beat Skeletron, a harder boss.
  9. Paxadin

PC 1.3.0.5

Probably should trying being a little less passive aggressive there, buddy. Back to my point. And yet, I did perfectly fine. Every class has it's ups and downs. It just so happens that Summoner has difficulty in solo. Asking to have your specific class be perfect is just stupid. And using the...
  10. Paxadin

PC 1.3.0.5

I have to disagree with your view of Summoner gear. In my opinion, summoner armors are already fine. We don't need more defense since we're not supposed to get hit in the first place, nothing can get close to us. I cheese my fights with the Moon Lord by moving in diagonals getting as far as i...
  11. Paxadin

PC 1.3.0.5

I would argue that the Tentacle is useful, but then again, you get it post-Moon Lord. The last boss in the game gives you something to look for ores... ores which are useless to you if you already beat the hardest boss there is. Add on the fact that the wisp might be better just because you can...
  12. Paxadin

Weapons & Equip Large-Scale, End-Game Biome control

Based on how long it took for 1.3.0.4, it'll probably be a day or two.
  13. Paxadin

Weapons & Equip Large-Scale, End-Game Biome control

As a short term solution, I'll just point you to using tshock. You can go into config and turn off spreading of Hallow and Corruption/Crimson. At the same time you can control the time so you don't have to waste 12 minutes in a case of dirt blocks for night to come.
  14. Paxadin

Weapons & Equip Wing Equipment Slot

I actually stopped using wings once I got my UFO just so I could do more DPS. I support this while also mildly not wanting it.
  15. Paxadin

NPCs & Enemies Farm Animals

I think he wants them to work similarly to the Rabbit and other critters you can catch with the net. Except this would most likely require fences instead.
Back
Top Bottom