Recent content by Pbtopacio

1. Pbtopacio

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Maybe so noone can plagiarize them and he just sent it in a convo
  2. Pbtopacio

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I actually used the 2nd base as base design Actually maybe adding spikes will make it better like triactis but keep in mind that cryogen has 6 phases i think and they're all different so yeah dont worry thats just the first form each form gets more feirce
  3. Pbtopacio

tModLoader Calamity Mod

So what should I improve? because snowflakes are really white and snowy just like icing and sugar theyre all white
  4. Pbtopacio

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Ill try to improve it
  5. Pbtopacio

tModLoader Calamity Mod

How should i make it more natural should i add like spikes or make the shading lighter?:p Meh I made it and it looks fine to me
  6. Pbtopacio

tModLoader Calamity Mod

The Royal Knives isnt part of the invasion its a dev weapon i think The King and Queen are Magic Bosses.
  7. Pbtopacio

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Here is an spoiler for the Royal Invasion NPCS also feel free to add more ideas (The Prince and Princess might come in a future update)
  8. Pbtopacio

tModLoader Combat mod

Imo i these sprites are not that good becuz there is no shading but if you want a spriter count me in
  9. Pbtopacio

tModLoader The Zynidium Mod

Have you made sprites? If so upload them so zockulas can decide maybe
  10. Pbtopacio

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Confection: The Desserted Land- An Alternate Hallow

Are they planning to make a mod? The sprites are amazing
  11. Pbtopacio

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Confection: The Desserted Land- An Alternate Hallow

Is this soon going to be compatible with TModloader?
  12. Pbtopacio

If youre looking for spriters im available

If youre looking for spriters im available
  13. Pbtopacio

tModLoader Calamity Mod

How do you make the abomination?
  14. Pbtopacio

tModLoader The Zynidium Mod

I think you should only use very minor buffs (no combat buffs) (regen,ironskin,swiftness) You should only use like shine or dangerese (dont use spelunker to op) I dont think you should use combat because that beats the whole purpose of crafting potions and only make it last 8 mins because it...
  15. Pbtopacio

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Do you by any chance know when this mod is gonna realease :happy: Im looking forward to playing it it has so much good content :)
Back
Top Bottom