• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 LAUNCHES SEP 30: The official launch date for Journey's End to arrive on Xbox and PlayStation is September 30th! Click here for more info. The plan is to have the update on Switch out later this year. Stay up to date with console news here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Recent content by PeacefulPotato

1. PeacefulPotato

Terraria State of the Game - January 2021

Crossplay sounds like a good idea, but what about people with texture packs, tModLoader, etc.?
  2. PeacefulPotato

Terraria: No Greater Labor of Love Nominee - Get Your Votes in Today!

The two games I knew were Terraria and Among Us. Among Us I feel is just there because people wanted to nominate it for something, and I've only been playing for a few weeks. Terraria, on the other hand, I've been playing for years. You could have abandoned the mobile version, but you didn't...
  3. PeacefulPotato

Taking the Journey on the Road: Terraria Journey's End Launches on Mobile Today!

You can on Android: How to go back to an older version of an app on Android (androidpolice.com) (though beware it will probably break things; be sure to backup your files before doing this) As for iOS, you can't downgrade without jailbreaking, and I don't know if I'm allowed to talk about that here.
  4. PeacefulPotato

Yes?

Yes?
  5. PeacefulPotato

Taking the Journey on the Road: Terraria Journey's End Launches on Mobile Today!

They said they're about to release a bunch of hotfixes
  6. PeacefulPotato

[Sprites] -The Cyber- a worthy adversary for the Crimson

Though I bet it would take a long time
  7. PeacefulPotato

Journey's End 1.4: Official Item Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Hello, I would like to point out some of the things I suggested that got overlooked: 1. Guide talks about smashing a shadow orb or crimson heart to summon a meteorite. I would be fine with this if there wasn't just a major update attempting to make the guide useful. I remember thinking my world...
  8. PeacefulPotato

Meteor Revival: Making Meteorites a Legitimate Biome

I made my own thing to add to the signature, using a picture they already had, see above
  9. PeacefulPotato

Meteor Revival: Making Meteorites a Legitimate Biome

It's literally just meteorite and meteor heads. It doesn't even get its own song.
  10. PeacefulPotato

Oh yeah, like with the "fiends" that come out during thunderstorms
  11. PeacefulPotato

I just checked and the guide is still lying about shadow orbs causing meteorites to fall from the sky. This was changed in 1.4.0.2 and I'm pretty sure this is an oversight.
  12. PeacefulPotato

PC 1.4.1 - NPC Happiness Feedback

I'm in late pre-hardmode, when it is the easiest to do large scale projects, like redoing my whole base to make my NPCs happy. The problem is, I'm in a tiny world (which is smaller than a small world). In a tiny world, if I were to travel 240 blocks, I would make it halfway across the world. I...
  13. PeacefulPotato

Mobile No golfer

I have the same problem. You have to: Get Sandstone Blocks from a world with an Underground Desert Create a Graveyard and place a Work Bench down Craft Sandstone Walls from the Sandstone Blocks at the Work Bench in the Graveyard Defeat a Mechanical Boss Wait for the Steampunker to arrive Assign...
  14. PeacefulPotato

Hi, is there any way to get the Golfer NPC in a world generated before 1.3?
Top Bottom