Recent content by Peasant

1. Peasant

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Would it be fair to say that Terraria's clusterduck of weapons (and tools) is a problem? Specially when it comes to balancing them... Wouldn't removing some of those help the balance? What if you remove them mechanically, but keep them visualy, turning the removed ones into variants of the kept...
  2. Peasant

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

EDIT: previous post had too many grammatical errors. Deleted and reposted: Night's Edge deserves to be buffed and have its crafting cost increased to match its caliber. Night's Edge was supposed to be THE pre-HM sword to rule them all, and yet it is stuck in the past. From the meele options...
  3. Peasant

tModLoader Monster Expert

Gotta fix the "at" typo!
  4. Peasant

tModLoader Pinky's content pack

I meant the appearance of the chicken, the sprite, not the idea itself :^p
  5. Peasant

tModLoader Consolaria

Any change the japanese stuff will be included as well?
  6. Peasant

tModLoader The Shapeshifter

"As for the third boss drop, I wanted at first add something like the trophy, but since you already rely on RNG for the mask, I didn't want to add even more RNG on top, at least for the first time. So I don't think I'll change that." What I meant was: if you make the armors more powerful, you...
  7. Peasant

tModLoader Mod of Redemption

-Let's say I make a new sprite for the Bloom or anything else. If you like it, would you considering using it instead? -The circle thing. It's just a solid color... -I don't mean the time it takes for them to fall, but how far you can actually throw them. It's like if they were as heavy as...
  8. Peasant

tModLoader Elements Awoken

Passing by just to deliver some feedback. NOTE: I haven't tested the whole mod. -I cannot make sense of what's inside the Toy Slime and the "gello stuff" he keeps dropping are weird. -Mortem Walker's animation could be a lot better.
  9. Peasant

tModLoader W.I.P Beyond The Forgotten Ages Mod

Passing by just to deliver some feedback. NOTE: I haven't tested the whole mod. -Giant Sap Slime's animation is glitchy. -Bjorn is missing his sprites (he's currently a pink rectangle). -Titan Pebble doesn't play a sound when the teleports or attacks. -Spiked Titan and Titan Bat doesn't play...
  10. Peasant

tModLoader Pinky's content pack

NOTE: I have not played thew hole mod. Just wannt to make some criticism: -Sanctum Keeper doesn't play any sound when he teleports and oftenly stands on top of nothing. -Old Undead, Kobblin, Elder Kobblin and Flowering Kobblin all have bad animations. -The chicken feels odd and doesn't match the...
  11. Peasant

tModLoader Mod of Redemption

NOTE: I have not experienced the whole mod yet. -The new living bloom sprite still weird and feels out of place to me. It doesn't look like a virus anymore but it is still too thin ans skinny, thing that no enemy in Terraria ever was. Plus, the green color of it doesn't fit the outworld very...
  12. Peasant

tModLoader The Shapeshifter

Considering that we might have to fight the boss multiple times in order to acquire the whole set, I belive they should be more powerful and also require a third boss drop to craft the leggings. NOTE: I haven't tested the whole mod. >Eye of Cthulhu set -I heard the immense roar after hitting...
  13. Peasant

tModLoader [Released WIP] The Split Mod!

Since this mod is small/medium sized I have decided to run it in my server among others. Here's my feedback on the weapons, based on my opinions. if I sound rude in any way or part of it, keep in mind that this is not my intention. NOTE: I'm using the mod Directional Meele and OmniSwing
  14. Peasant

tModLoader Dual Wielding

I don't like that red bar on the top. I'd love an option to make it visible and exactly where the main one is at the push of a button (let's say, shift). Is it possible to dual-wield axes, pickaxes, etc. to cut trees, break blocks, etc. faster?
  15. Peasant

tModLoader Requests and tips from the consumer's side

Greetings! I'll try to make it as shorter and straight to the point as possible. Context: I've been testing many many many mods so I can make a single modpack to host a server with and play with people. Most mods have things that pleases and displeases me, but what has been bothering me the...
Back
Top Bottom