Recent content by Peeek

1. P

Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Aaahhhhhhhhhh cert takes so long yyyyyyyy
  2. P

*predicts it to be out tomorrow*(Comes out at like 11pm tomorrow)
  3. P

Uhh doesn't it bother you that mods have to respond more to keeping you guys chill about this more than the news you're all flipping about? Maybe be a little more patient, once the update is out most of you won't even return to this thread anyways lol
  4. P

Don't worry my dude that guy is spreading false info. Modded stacks (to my knowledge) won't be supported. And yeah i never noticed framerate drops with them either on any port of the game including mobile so idk
  5. P

Yeah random people joining my game would be kinda annoying but I doubt it's like that. At least i hope not that'd be a bit crazy.
  6. P

Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

Yeah its not like that's why I said "am i the only one" or anything. If you are part of the majority that cares please don't reply.
  7. P

Uh what are you guys talking about? Loki already mentioned in another thread that Legacy worlds and items were indeed causing issues to some degree in one form or another. Though if those problems are still persisting now are completely beyond me. But what I'm saying is, if there could be an...
  8. P

Am I the only one that doesn't care about legacy anything and would have been 100% okay if everything legacy related was removed and not replaced if it meant all the bugfixing to get ready for certification would have been much quicker? I seriously don't even care if my past worlds and...
  9. P

God damn. I hope that it's just bugs from legacy stuff like items and such. Been a while since xbox got any news. But I was also wondering about why xbox's store changed. But strange thing is, the store for xbox hasn't been that way for a while. It sure wasn't like that at any point in time in...
Back
Top Bottom