• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Recent content by PerryMason

1. PerryMason

Tool [Patcher] Terraria Tweaker 2 | SUPERCHARGE YOUR TERRARIA! (1.4 compatible!)

For some reason I never saw that before. Thanks!
  2. PerryMason

Tool [Patcher] Terraria Tweaker 2 | SUPERCHARGE YOUR TERRARIA! (1.4 compatible!)

Yes! Event starters would be awesome. Maybe a chat command. Also, along with the events, it would be very useful to be able to start halloween and christmas.
  3. PerryMason

The part about the damage looks exactly like contact damage. But I did think about the conditions, and so I tested activating the Relic while the invasion was occurring, and that made no difference. I even tried in many different percentages to see if that was the problem, but to no avail. That...
  4. PerryMason

When I use the Martian Saucer Relic to summon a Saucer I only take damage and nothing else happens, why?
  5. PerryMason

That's unexpected. Finally a reason to play Master Mode! hahaha Awesome update! 👍 My guess is that it just replicates the Celestial Sigil effect. Speaking of which, there's no logic in the Sigil having that one minute wait, after all if you wanted that delay you could just wait a minute and...
  6. PerryMason

Suggestion: A tweak to extend the sentries summon time. I find them very short lived.
  7. PerryMason

I don't have this problem, here the silt is used normally.
  8. PerryMason

I believe that a Titan Glove would be the ideal choice there. @TiberiumFusion , could you please add Titan Glove to the Persistent Accessory Effects?
  9. PerryMason

Suggestion: Similar to the Money Trough hotkey, how about a Void Bag hotkey?
  10. PerryMason

Ok, I kinda worded bad my question. Actually I want to know the practical limits of luck. Would 10 luck affect the same as 100 or 1000? Or 65535 still affects to some extent? I ask that because wiki says that the player max out their luck at 1 and there is a technical lower limit of -0.7. Thanks!
  11. PerryMason

Suggestion: A tweak to set the chance of the Travelling Merchant appearing each day.
  12. PerryMason

What would be the theoretical maximum and minimum value? Best update ever!
  13. PerryMason

We need to get Tiberium a salary to make TT his full time job.
  14. PerryMason

You mean the sell price of the item all the time and not only on the npc interface? I like that!
  15. PerryMason

Can you please direct me on more information about that? I feel so out of the loop now. Btw, what are your other projects? You're an awesome dev and I'd like to take at look at those.
Top Bottom