Recent content by Phazonrad

1. Phazonrad

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Soul of Terraria still has Crimson heart, Shadow orb, and Lantern pet displayed even with all the pets off, can we get toggles for those too please? :3
  2. Phazonrad

Tool Item Magnet?

THANK YOU! :D I would have never seen this mod if you hadn't pointed it out, you made my week!
  3. Phazonrad

Tool Item Magnet?

Update: I tried the luggage mod since it got suggested to me somewhere else, it helps but it's far too limited.. so if anyone has any suggestions at all..
  4. Phazonrad

Tool Item Magnet?

Is there a stand alone mod or a small mod that adds an Item Magnet? I'm aware of several large mods with item magnets, but I'm trying to do a single mod only (Calamity) play through and I don't want to go installing something massive like Thorium for one single item.
  5. Phazonrad

tModLoader Reduced Grinding

I really appreciate it, thank you for trying! Yeah there's plenty of items that start rain, but nothing that stops it.
  6. Phazonrad

I was wondering if you could make something that would stop/start rain? Thanks if you do and thanks even if you don't wanna!
  7. Phazonrad

tAPI [WIP][Released] Metroid Mod

Whoa, I am all over this!
  8. Phazonrad

Wondering if there's a config for the Staff of Regrowth? ^_^ Nice mod by the way!
  9. Phazonrad

tModLoader Vanilla Tmod World Won't save and quit

It works perfectly! Thank you very much! You alleviated both problems! =)
  10. Phazonrad

Thank you, I will try this and update with my findings. =)
  11. Phazonrad

Just installed it yesterday, says 0.9.2 I just grabbed the windows version that was on the front page.
  12. Phazonrad

I installed Tmodloader, then installed the Calamity mod. I played for awhile just fine, but when I went to save and quit the button simply won't work. So of course I back my character/world up and do a fresh install of everything. I put tmodloader back in, and tried it with no mods at all. It...
  13. Phazonrad

Official New Terraria Toy Line - Your Feedback Needed!

All I want is an Eater of Souls plushie, then I could die happy.
  14. Phazonrad

Story Fluffy Bunnikin's Snuggle Diary~

*comes out of hiding* Breaking tie and Bunny Diary is awesome. ;D *run back to hiding.*
  15. Phazonrad

Story Terraria: Overgrowth

so what happened to this?
Back
Top Bottom