Recent content by Phenomalix008

1. Phenomalix008

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

So, I was trying to download tml, but it wouldn't download. My Steam account is a shared account (I think it's called family share or something). Every time I clicked "Install" from the Steam store, a screen saying "preparing to install" appeared for a split second, and then the page...
  2. Phenomalix008

best game you have played!

This game doesn't quite make my favorites, but I also really like Cuphead.
  3. Phenomalix008

Ask Phenomalix008 Anything!

Oh, I forgot about the webbed stylist and the sleeping angler and stylist. But what about the Golfer? I've never gotten them before, so how do I get them?
  4. Phenomalix008

Town npc's? I know the bound ones appear, along with the Skeleton Merchant, but who else? The Traveling Merchant? Town Pets?
  5. Phenomalix008

This is a lot, so I won't get all of them, but the Lifeform Analyzer can detect: Nymphs, bound npc's, The Skeleton Merchant, gold critters, Rainbow Slimes, Paladins, Wyverns, Prismatic Lacewings, Voodoo Demons, Red Devils, Ghosts, The Bride, The Groom, Dr. Bones, Crimson Axes, Corruption...
  6. Phenomalix008

Working as Designed Pirate's Curse not in Beastiary

This happened to me too. I don't think it's a bug, because the Pirate's Curse has very fixed spawn conditions, and doesn't even drop coins.
  7. Phenomalix008

Probably Jim's Wings or Empress Wings. By the way, I'm okay with non-trivia questions, but I just figured that would be more interesting for others. :dryadwink:
  8. Phenomalix008

What's your 1.4 order for killing bosses/events?

My order is: King Slime (if I get a Slime Rain) Eye of Cthulhu Brain of Cthulhu/Eater of Worlds Skeletron (for Dungeon gear and Shadow Keys) Goblin Army (if it spawns, I won't go out of my way to get it until after the WoF) Wall of Flesh Skeletron Prime (he's the easiest mech boss) The Twins...
  9. Phenomalix008

Fortnite 100%
  10. Phenomalix008

updated terraria, and all my data was lost

That happened to me too. Did you have Tml before 1.4?
  11. Phenomalix008

NPCs & Enemies Lunatic Cultist Rework

Possibly add a summon item for him, that doesn't spawn the pillars when killed? Right now, the Tablet Fragment, and any possible future drops, are a pain to get. I think the suggestion is just fine on that account, and the Moon Lord does not need a buff. This suggestion is for Master Mode, and...
  12. Phenomalix008

Texture Pack Realistic Weapons and Tools

The Musket was affected, it's longer and some of the decorations were removed. It can be hard to see, as it's based off of a real gun.
  13. Phenomalix008

Working as Designed Dungeon Gaurdian in Bestiary

Oh, thanks. I would never have guessed this, considering the Clothier hasn't even moved in yet.
  14. Phenomalix008

Working as Designed Dungeon Gaurdian in Bestiary

So, this one's fairly simple. I've defeated Skeletron on in my world, yet the Dungeon Gaurdian isn't filled out in the Bestiary. If it helps, I'm playing on a Journey Mode world, my Dungeon color is blue, and my world evil is corruption. Here's a picture of the Bestiary (I have the filter set...
  15. Phenomalix008

Story Terrarian Lore

That was also on my 11th day on the Forums, and I don't agree with that statement anymore, so how about we just pretend I didn't say that :dryadwink:
Back
Top Bottom