Recent content by Phoenix-Mask

1. Phoenix-Mask

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

seems so after validating my terraria it turned to 1.4.1.1 :eek:
  2. Phoenix-Mask

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Visualizing remaining chest space still crashes the ttapplicator for me although I have updated to the latest version. Can it have something to do with the fact it is looking for 1.4.1.1 Terraria when steam only has 1.4.1.0? Also for some reason I always have to restart my computer because even...
  3. Phoenix-Mask

Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

Do the changes affect how close or far away npc have to be from each other for the effects? Not sure if I understand the town detection right
  4. Phoenix-Mask

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Would it be possible to add an option that changes the timer between the waves of the old ones army? For those that need healing it might help to heal up but aside from that it kinda steals time
  5. Phoenix-Mask

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Thanks knowing that I only need to keep the applicator open helped so now I don't have any visible lag anymore ^^
  6. Phoenix-Mask

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Thanks for the answer. Might be needing this because the game seems to get a bit laggy while the tweaker is open since i have several things running. Would it be possible to allow the helmets that give of light in the social slots without giving stats? Though i could just light buffs
  7. Phoenix-Mask

Dangersense Buff

Doesn't really answer the question if there is a bug or if maybe the wiki is just wrong
  8. Phoenix-Mask

Dangersense Buff

Well going by wiki some things aren't shown like crimtane and meteorite since they shine on their own. Hellstone was also listed but named for dangersense lighting it instead probably because it can damage you Edit: Also tried both of them already next to reading the wiki before asking
  9. Phoenix-Mask

Dangersense Buff

Tried to find informations about this but could not come up with anything. Shouldn't this buff also highlight Hellstone to make them more visible? Because to me it doesn't work at all and I'm not sure if that's right or a bug
  10. Phoenix-Mask

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

What exactly is "Permanently-PatchedTerraria Assembly"?
  11. Phoenix-Mask

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Oh yeah xD Since the tweaker has so much stuff I forgot about that ^^'
  12. Phoenix-Mask

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Do you think a downgraded version of the fullbright would be possible where only ores, treasures and such have some extra glow?
  13. Phoenix-Mask

Was liquid duplication via pump circulation patched with 1.4?

Must be something wrong at your end
  14. Phoenix-Mask

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Not sure if it is doable but would it be possible to make the money through work like the void back? So basically once inventory if full things first get send to the piggy bank and once that is full they are send to the void vault
Back
Top Bottom