Recent content by pickpickles

1. pickpickles

Terraria State of the Game - March 2022

I wouldn't mind a small QOL life change for those who play mediumcore multiplayer. Just make it so that dropped items cannot despawn from the item limit if they are dropped by players on death. I can already count several times where it took a few backup sets of gear to return to the original...
  2. pickpickles

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Anchor would be nice to have with the 1.4 flail mechanics, although it would look rather strange and we already have plenty of other functional flails. The only realistic change it could probably need is higher retraction speed after throwing. On another note, I think it would be a good QOL...
  3. pickpickles

Game Mechanics QOL - Attack with Mouse Over Buff Icons

After recently learning about the amazing "lock hotbar" feature, I noticed that autofiring a weapon while hovering your mouse over any buff icon immediately stops the weapon from firing. I don't see why the buff icons would prevent left clicks in that area since buffs are normally canceled by...
  4. pickpickles

PC Climbing Claws activate while Flipped with Portal Gun

I found this minor bug with the Climbing Claws (the tinkered versions of this item do not have this issue) where they appear to grab onto a wall while in reverse gravity while holding a Portal Gun (tested by equipping the Climbing Claws, selecting the Portal Gun, reversing gravity with the...
  5. pickpickles

Switch Duplicate Guide Bug + Double Wall of Flesh

I previously encountered a bug in game where I had 3 Nurses in multiplayer, however I found out that this isn't exclusive to the Nurse NPC. Summoning the Wall of Flesh made me realize that I had two Guides in my expert world, which caused two Walls of Flesh to spawn (This didn't end well, we...
  6. pickpickles

Switch Items deleting from inventory using touch controls and way to recreate the bug

I just made an account to say that I have lost several items due to this bug. Having Autopause enabled makes it easier to reproduce.
Back
Top Bottom