Recent content by Piers

1. Piers

Full Steam Ahead! tModLoader to Launch as Free DLC for Terraria with Journey's End!

Joyous news indeed! I signed in after 2 years just to celebrate with everyone. Here's to hoping ReLogic will release things the modders can use to make mods easier.
  2. Piers

Hi, I'm Piers! I'm not sure if you're still active on here or not but, I'm a fan of your work...

Hi, I'm Piers! I'm not sure if you're still active on here or not but, I'm a fan of your work and I'd like to get in contact with you about something if or when you have the time! :D
  3. Piers

Hey, if you ever see this, I'd like to get in contact with you sometime. If you're ever...

Hey, if you ever see this, I'd like to get in contact with you sometime. If you're ever available, come to https://discord.gg/tH3VmU4. I'd like to talk to you about mod related things! :D
  4. Piers

Yoshi's Island Super Mod

Heyyo. Piers here, apologies for my tardiness. This thread is all about my recently posted mod, Yoshi's Island Super Mod. Please leave any feedback/suggestions/concerns here. Everything suggested will be taken into consideration and if I'm able to do it, I will. I want to make this mod a...
  5. Piers

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Heyyo. I'm having an issue and I don't know where else to go. I've been tearing my hair out, literally, while trying to fix error after error. I'm trying to create a mount and I followed one of the only mount guides I could find on youtube and google. This is their suggested copy paste code yet...
Back
Top Bottom