• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Pikachumania

1. Pikachumania

Okay, see y'all next year.

Okay, see y'all next year.
  2. Pikachumania

The Last Post Wins!

This place is still alive... Damn...
  3. Pikachumania

So. Piranha Plant, amirite?

So. Piranha Plant, amirite?
  4. Pikachumania

Yes

Yes
  5. Pikachumania

And now it's time for me to go back into hiding until the next time I decide to randomly check...

And now it's time for me to go back into hiding until the next time I decide to randomly check this site at random.
  6. Pikachumania

The Last Post Wins!

Here's a message just so I stay relevant here.
  7. Pikachumania

I just realised that I've been a part of this forum for a bit over a year now. Neat.

I just realised that I've been a part of this forum for a bit over a year now. Neat.
  8. Pikachumania

The Last Post Wins!

I'm good!
  9. Pikachumania

The Last Post Wins!

I guess... It's been a month
  10. Pikachumania

The Last Post Wins!

11. Pikachumania

The Last Post Wins!

Has it finally happened? Is TLPW... dieing?
  12. Pikachumania

Gnight, I'll definitely get online at some point tomorrow.

Gnight, I'll definitely get online at some point tomorrow.
  13. Pikachumania

Well, good luck. I can't believe I got all excited about some one coming to the Doki side, only...

Well, good luck. I can't believe I got all excited about some one coming to the Doki side, only to figure out that they were actually in character... I was gone too long...
  14. Pikachumania

Um, hello, may I just ask, what the heck is going on?

Um, hello, may I just ask, what the heck is going on?
  15. Pikachumania

The Last Post Wins!

Heyo everyone
Top Bottom