Recent content by PixelPerfect

1. PixelPerfect

tModLoader Custom Rarities?

Yes, thank you for answering! I just passed this post off and decided I'd eventually figure it out myself, but I'm glad to know people were still willing to help.
  2. PixelPerfect

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

I present the Exo Hyperarmor! I've been wanting to mod this idea into the game for a bit but I'm just not skilled enough, so I'm glad I finally have the chance for it to be in! Good luck to other participants, and thank you Re-Logic for such a great game with great developers!
  3. PixelPerfect

Glowmask on worn vanity?

Hello, I've been trying to figure out how to apply a glowmask to a piece of vanity while worn, but I can't seem to find any answers. Any notes I find are just cryptic to me and don't give me any sort of context. Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks in advance!
  4. PixelPerfect

tModLoader Status Messages

I was wondering how you can display a custom status message with a set color after an action (perhaps after a boss is killed, similar to the message "The ancient spirits of light and dark have been released." appearing when the Wall of Flesh is killed).
  5. PixelPerfect

Would you mind showing me how? I'm a bit new to the modding scene.
  6. PixelPerfect

The question's been asked before but never really answered correctly, so I'm going to specify as to avoid confusion. How can I make an item have a custom rarity (i.e. the text color)? I know how to set vanilla rarities (rarities -1 to 13), but I want to make the text have a custom color, like...
Back
Top Bottom