Recent content by Plague Doctor 2

1. Plague Doctor 2

tModLoader Leveled RPG Mod | Port to tMod Project

Hello. I discovered weird thing about "Increase melee speed" ability. On the first image you can see my pickaxe have 20 attack speed with disabled ability. However, once I turn it on, it makes my pickaxe have 21 attack speed. Whats the problem? you ask. Well, in terraria lower "attack speed"...
  2. Plague Doctor 2

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Hello there. I have several questions. First of all, I am trying to make a consumable item, just like mana stars or crystal hearts (so it can only be used while in hand). I want this item to poison all enemies on screen (add debuff to them) and disappear from my inventory. What do I start with...
  3. Plague Doctor 2

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Help guys! I'm new to tModLoader, so i can't do even this simple thing!! All i want to do is to make consumable item that gives you debuff "On fire", that's it! (MY HORRIBLE CODE IN SPOILER.) I just want to understand how this works, but my item isn't even usable in game. It does nothing. Just...
  4. Plague Doctor 2

Weapons & Equip Hat Feature

I hope to see a simple feature in game - Ability to wear hats over the costume, for exapmple, by putting them in accesory vanity slot.
Back
Top Bottom