Recent content by PlagueDoc

1. PlagueDoc

Is it okay to post a Terraria Wave Bank with copyrighted music?

Thanks, now I can make sure I don't waste my time
  2. PlagueDoc

sorry about that

sorry about that
  3. PlagueDoc

Is it okay to post a Terraria Wave Bank with copyrighted music?

Also, please don't "murder" me for the question, I'm making this question because I'm making a Wave Bank with metal music(Slayer and others like that, may be heavier or less heavy). I might process the audio files to make up for the quality of mp3s. Also I'm trying to avoid lyrics with extremely...
  4. PlagueDoc

Hellstone Shot Mod

Attach to a reply post ;)
  5. PlagueDoc

DooM, Terraria, M***CRAFT (Sometimes), real life (Almost never)

DooM, Terraria, M***CRAFT (Sometimes), real life (Almost never)
  6. PlagueDoc

1.3.1 Feedback and Bugs Section

Would someone make the copper ore look like real unrefined copper in terraria ? If you ask How did you know this? Im from Chile (Country with copper mines) Also, If you don't believe me, look for the second image of this page : https://infogr.am/el-cobre-y-sus-caracteristicas
  7. PlagueDoc

If Terraria had jobs, Wich one will you choose?

It's a massive vote poll.
  8. PlagueDoc

Some people call usb 2.0 pendrives sluggish, but it is a great way to play terraria, with 60 fps...

Some people call usb 2.0 pendrives sluggish, but it is a great way to play terraria, with 60 fps in a graphic-card-less pc, LiNUX LiTE
  9. PlagueDoc

Weird, but weird. Approved by chuck norris #TheIceCube

Weird, but weird. Approved by chuck norris #TheIceCube
  10. PlagueDoc

Currently playing Terraria in Linux Lite 2.8, off an usb with persistent storage, runs even...

Currently playing Terraria in Linux Lite 2.8, off an usb with persistent storage, runs even better than in windows!WithUniversalUsbInstaller
Back
Top Bottom