Recent content by plantapowers

1. plantapowers

Casual What would your custom title be?

"Plant Gamer" or something.
  2. plantapowers

Other Being able to change name on worlds and characters in Terraria 1.4

Uhh, you can just change the name by changing the name in the Character & World Files. You just go to the Terraria Game files, click Characters/ Worlds, right click on that world/character name, and then u can change it.
  3. plantapowers

tModLoader Darkest Nights Mod Thread | Suggestions & Updates

I like the designs of these swords! The last one and the 5th one are my favorites of that list. And over all, the mod looks awesome : 3. Maybe you can name one of them Blitzchaser or something ^^.
  4. plantapowers

Most Annoying Enemy/ Scenario?

Most enemies are annoying for me but i think the most annoying are bats, harpies, derplings and slimes. Okay the slime thing is only when u start a fresh-game but, yeah.
  5. plantapowers

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I really loved this mod, until one day all my worlds, characters and mods got removed. I updated the tmodloader, and now i can find all mods except Calamity. I can only find Calamity Music and Calamity extra music, but Calamity is completely gone. Did you do something on this?
  6. plantapowers

Items Rage candle

Though it behaves similar to expert mode, if you go in expert mode close to the candle then is enemy health 4x doubled. Maybe you should give the candle another ability instead of increasing health. Because, The expert mode players don't want enemies with 4x the normal mode health.
  7. plantapowers

PS4 Hardmode,Corruption/Infection

Also, Hallow may be strong in enemies, but it's no problem letting it spread to your base. In normal mode, the enemies won't spawn near npc's. And The corruption can't spread through hallow or vice versa.
  8. plantapowers

PS4 Hardmode,Corruption/Infection

After you beat the Wall of Flesh, the Corruption who was already there will get a long underground corruption. It will spread further from that spot, so no new place will be chosen. Also, you should take caution with demon altars: those have a 33% chance to spawn a corrupt, hallowed or none...
  9. plantapowers

Oh i forgot most people here aren't from belgium or Europe xD. Sorry!

Oh i forgot most people here aren't from belgium or Europe xD. Sorry!
  10. plantapowers

Kill the person above you.

Blood Crawler was slain by Plantapowers with her excalibur.
  11. plantapowers

I had a bad night. But anyway, i hope everyone elses night was fine. ^^

I had a bad night. But anyway, i hope everyone elses night was fine. ^^
  12. plantapowers

Dutch can be somethimes hard to learn. But i think they hate the languange cause they don't...

Dutch can be somethimes hard to learn. But i think they hate the languange cause they don't like how the words are spoke out.
  13. plantapowers

I'm actually kinda sad that many people hate the languange 'Dutch' but i'm dutch myself.... They...

I'm actually kinda sad that many people hate the languange 'Dutch' but i'm dutch myself.... They say many bad things about it.
  14. plantapowers

Happy February everyone!

Happy February everyone!
  15. plantapowers

Kill the person above you.

Dan M was stuck in a small pit and a unicorn succeeded to kill him.
Back
Top Bottom