Recent content by Plantterror

1. Plantterror

Game Mechanics Let's hear your best suggestions for seed combinations!

For the Worthy + Not the Bees Pots drop a rolling hive instead of active bombs. Cutting trees no longer produces bombs, only rolling hives. Floating Islands are replaced with a jungle variation, except with water to allow fishing (normally all water is converted to honey) Red Potions will...
  2. Plantterror

tModLoader Falling Mud

Ah yes, the good old 1.0.5 days when you had to support mud.
  3. Plantterror

tModLoader Consolaria

Since you guys strong referenced AchivementLib and AchivementLib is client sided, you are unable to load this mod on servers. Could you guys change it to a weak reference?
  4. Plantterror

Ask the pickaxe anything

If Timmy walks 5km to the nearby convenience store, orders 2 small ice cream cones and leaves, how many signs did Timmy see of the Apocalypse?
  5. Plantterror

Chill day.

Chill day.
  6. Plantterror

Back on the forums yet again, and in a few days will probably go silent again /shrug

Back on the forums yet again, and in a few days will probably go silent again /shrug
  7. Plantterror

tModLoader Better Taxes

In the config, when attempting to add another tax rate for progression, it sends an error, "Cannot populate JSON object onto type 'System.String'. Path '', line 1, position 2." Any fix for this? (You aren't on the discord anymore, so I have to ask here.)
  8. Plantterror

tModLoader Shop Expander

The hero we both needed and deserved.
  9. Plantterror

I never realized spriting was hard until I made this: https://imgur.com/a/PjHlk77

I never realized spriting was hard until I made this: https://imgur.com/a/PjHlk77
  10. Plantterror

tModLoader Present Opener - Get the Present you really want.

Changelog (excluding minor releases): 1.0 - Mod Released 1.0.1 - Added Coal to the list of crafts. 1.1 - Added Thorium support with their Mistletoe item. 1.2 - Added Spirit support for all the items in the Goodie Bags. 2.0 - Revamped crafting stations. Doubled the cost of all recipes for...
  11. Plantterror

tModLoader Present Opener - Get the Present you really want.

Yeah, I'm sure you're sick of getting candy cane blocks over and over again. Luckily, I came in to the rescue. The Present Opener! (title is probably inaccurate of what's in the mod) This mod adds over 75 recipes made only from Goodie Bags and Presents. Now you can finally get that bloody...
  12. Plantterror

I think I've changed my password about 6 times now. Geez. I need to write it down or something.

I think I've changed my password about 6 times now. Geez. I need to write it down or something.
  13. Plantterror

PC Resetting to default settings during launch, plus corrupted favorited worlds and characters

Okay so I tried to upload the files inside the folder but apparently I can't do it on this website. They are .MAP files and there are 4 of them compared to another character's 2. Dunno if that helps.
  14. Plantterror

RIP my current progress in terraria.

RIP my current progress in terraria.
Back
Top Bottom