Recent content by Plaquas

1. Plaquas

When life gives you lemons, send them back and ask for pineapples instead.

When life gives you lemons, send them back and ask for pineapples instead.
  2. Plaquas

Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

Using a grappling hook while having a magma stone equipped causes it to be on fire, it's pretty funny actually I just tested it and I can confirm that they do drop fallen stars. :)
  3. Plaquas

Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

Lucky and precise reforges show the incorrect value. 1% instead of 2% and 2% instead of 4% respectively. EDIT: Arch Demon has non-transparent gore (his head is in a white box) EDITEDIT: No new obsidian furniture in hell houses
  4. Plaquas

Mobile Mobile 1.2.4 LIVE in the next 24-48 hrs

I have not seen anyone say this, but slimes may contain certain items, like in 1.3. I have gotten two recall potions and a piece of tungsten ore. Also, a mother slime dropped an iron pickaxe??? It's been a while back, but people were having difficulties with fishing, the solution was 'swiping'...
  5. Plaquas

Mobile Mobile Terraria Fixes & Rebalancing Update Live in the next 24-48 Hours!

Thanks for the activity on the forums! It is great to see that you guys are busy working on the bugs! As of the bug with the painting of the teleporters: It is not an old issue. It used to be fine, but since the last update it is bugged out conpletely. However, I have found out what the issue...
  6. Plaquas

There is a very annoying bug thet involves painting. It is difficult to explain, but it seems that painting blocks near other painted blocks, will mess up the colouring. For a visualisation of the problem: https://everyplay.com/videos/20466292
  7. Plaquas

Some more bugs: -black, white and grey paint doesn't work -money quick stacks in a weird way, it is great that now all coins stack at once, but I am usually getting two stacks of the same coins -demon torches in the root system of a living wood tree?! -I painted an underwater teleporter blue...
  8. Plaquas

Hmmm... I am still getting the buggy textures sometimes. It is really annoying :/ I recall seeing Codeglue tweet that signs would be fixed next patch, sure hope they will work soon!
  9. Plaquas

Hot Topic Terrarians, Show us your Custom Vanity Sets

I made a variety on Mega Man X. It is in my profile picture. -Orichalcum headgear dyed sky blue -Ancient shadow scalemail dyed sky blue -Hero pants dyed sky blue -Hoverboard -Titan gloves -Frostspark boots -Cobalt shield
  10. Plaquas

I have found some bugs since the last update: - hammers don't work with auto-mine - water candles have a weird texture - texture of fluids seems to overlap with adjacent blocks
Back
Top Bottom