Recent content by PlasmaFrog28

1. PlasmaFrog28

Well, my Xbox's HDD decided to crap itself. Goodbye wasted hours

Well, my Xbox's HDD decided to crap itself. Goodbye wasted hours
  2. PlasmaFrog28

Needs more RGB

Needs more RGB
  3. PlasmaFrog28

What was your first encounter with the dungeon guardian like?

Something something skeleton pun
  4. PlasmaFrog28

Anyone know good xbox backwards compatible games to try out?

Anyone know good xbox backwards compatible games to try out?
  5. PlasmaFrog28

What is the first game you ever played?

Resident Evil, specifically, for the GameCube. Perfect game to get your 8 year old son for his first game, regardless if he's not scared of poorly rendered zombies.
  6. PlasmaFrog28

Yeah but it's a pain to navigate your inventory with your controller when the UI the same as PC

Yeah but it's a pain to navigate your inventory with your controller when the UI the same as PC
  7. PlasmaFrog28

Seems a bit dramatic. I mean it's not like the 1980s where if the game was bugged you're...

Seems a bit dramatic. I mean it's not like the 1980s where if the game was bugged you're screwed. Why not wait for a bug fix
  8. PlasmaFrog28

Just wish it could've been alot smoother, considering we had to wait such a long time.

Just wish it could've been alot smoother, considering we had to wait such a long time.
  9. PlasmaFrog28

At least add an option to switch back and forward on PC or Console UI.

At least add an option to switch back and forward on PC or Console UI.
  10. PlasmaFrog28

Who thought it was a good idea to add the PC ui to the Xbox version of Terraria? It's not...

Who thought it was a good idea to add the PC ui to the Xbox version of Terraria? It's not designed for controllers. What were they thinking?
  11. PlasmaFrog28

I don't know why, but I'm enjoying it nevertheless https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfZcxeqa1g4

I don't know why, but I'm enjoying it nevertheless https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfZcxeqa1g4
  12. PlasmaFrog28

Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

5th of Februrary, Oh man my friend is gonna like this. His birthday is exactly that date
  13. PlasmaFrog28

I don't get why everyone's setting dates themselves on when the update will come out. It can come out at any time, much like the PS4 1.3 update. You're setting yourself up for disappointment. Unless you somehow guess it right, then kudos to you
  14. PlasmaFrog28

PayDay 2's an interesting game

PayDay 2's an interesting game
  15. PlasmaFrog28

Any proof on this? You're really gonna be this dramatic because it's taking a while to release the update?
Back
Top Bottom