Recent content by Plasmatiel

1. Plasmatiel

PC What is your favourite summon?

I had a melee character going for the entire game, and I turned into a full-on summoner just because of the stardust dragon.
  2. Plasmatiel

I have no memory of typing this

I have no memory of typing this
  3. Plasmatiel

OWOkfbi HEWWOOO?!?!??!?!!! !NUZZ:ES

OWOkfbi HEWWOOO?!?!??!?!!! !NUZZ:ES
  4. Plasmatiel

I can't figure out why this isn't valid housing

I think that might be it actually. This area used to be crimson, but I thought I purified it all with the clentaminator. I guess I missed some spots Thanks
  5. Plasmatiel

I can't figure out why this isn't valid housing

I wanted to build an Ice themed house for an NPC, but for some reason this isn't considered valid housing. When I use the housing query it doesn't even tell me what about the housing is invalid, just that it is invalid. EDIT: It's fixed now, It was just corrupted
  6. Plasmatiel

It feels like a picnic *chew*

It feels like a picnic *chew*
  7. Plasmatiel

tModLoader Virtuous Weapon Pack

They look so cool! Especially the Rainbow. The flashy-ness aspect of weapons is kinda why I tend to play as mages.
  8. Plasmatiel

I have no idea what i'm doing

I have no idea what i'm doing
  9. Plasmatiel

(Poll) What part of your play-through do you dislike the most?

I guess that makes me lucky. My problem is whenever I need to go down there, I always wind up accidentally killing voodoo demons and summoning the wall of flesh. Having to fight him on a whim with no "hell walk" (meaning I have to jump around and grapple over lava like an idiot while still...
  10. Plasmatiel

~Type your username with your eyes closed~

plaqASMruwk great.
  11. Plasmatiel

People What's is your favorite Pickaxe in Terraria?

Pickaxe Axe. I like that i can free open just a little bit of inventory space with an item that has dual purpose. plus the name is just fun to say.
Back
Top Bottom