Recent content by Platiborg

1. P

Steam Multiplayer Not Working

So, me and my brother want to play on the same server. I made a multiplayer server with Host & Play, first with steam invite only, then with friends. Both didn't work, his screen would just be stuck on "joining PLatiborg", platiborg being my ign, nothing happens and u just gotta quit. please help.
  2. P

Story of a Paladin

For you, but i live in the US (minnesota) and its friday.
  3. P

Story of a Paladin

Everything..... Everything btw what is ; 3;???
  4. P

I am Groot!

I am Groot!
  5. P

Story of a Paladin

No, he probably lost control of his body and mind again.
  6. P

Story of a Paladin

It isnt long enough and would take a while to become one. Maybe in a year he would have enough content for a short story or even a novelette but he probebly wont have enought content for a book at the rate he's going. The one short page per day, some of them ripped. (I can see how i can sound...
  7. P

lol

lol
  8. P

I am Groot!

I am Groot!
  9. P

Casual Ask a Paladin

What is your favorite game irl? If it isnt what is your favorite boardgame?
  10. P

Resolved Switching From Computers

Like I said i'd got it a while ago. I watched some youtube vids and i thought it was cool so i searched it found it and bought it straight from terraria.org. I bought it for 5 bucks and DIDIN'T have steam at the time so it wasn't on steam. My friend just got it so i wanted to see if i could get...
  11. P

Like I said im fine with getting a new one I was just seeing if i could get one. Also the one i got cost 5 bucks and required a Account: Email & Password. (much like minecraft) It wasnt on steam so then it must have been some other distributer i got it from. Anyway i'll just get it again on...
  12. P

When i'd got it it wasnt on steam, thats all i know im not an expert on terraria. (only minecraft) I know for sure that i didnt get it on steam. I created my steam account like 3 months a year ago on my laptop. I used my 1 and only email address that ive ever had so i know that i didnt get it...
  13. P

I got it before it was on steam. it just downloaded to the computer, i didnt have steam at the time.
  14. P

So, I got terraria like 1 1/2 yearts ago (maybe 2) when it was 5 bucks and just downloaded to your computer. At that time i'd had a Computer. About 1/2 a year ago the Computer broke and i got a laptop, i'd just forgot about teraria for a while. Now i've found it again and i have steam. Its 10...
Back
Top Bottom