Recent content by Platoonsgt1

1. P

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Enjoying the mod so far, but there are two small bugs I've noticed: The death message for freezing water is the same as the burning to death one. (eg. <Playername> couldn't put the fire out) Space Gun still uses mana with Meteor Armour's set bonus. I'm not currently using any other mods.
  2. P

PC Hah moon lord uncheeseable?

Huh, I guess I usually fight to the right of him, so he fires anticlockwise. My guess is that he fires clockwise if you're to the left of him. In which case, he'll start his laser below you, and sweep up about 90 degrees over the attack. Don't ask me what happens if you're above or below him...
  3. P

PC Hah moon lord uncheeseable?

It always starts shooting clockwise from you, and sweeps anticlockwise. If you move anticlockwise around his eye while he's shooting, you'll dodge it :D (And open yourself to most of his other attacks....)
  4. P

Dye plants as drops from random foliage??

I've been attempting to harvest strange plants for the Dye Trader's Quest, but while doing so I've started to notice that breaking the grass growth occasionally gives a dye plant, on one occasion being a strange plant. When I do get plants in this manner, they seem to be spaced out in a way...
Back
Top Bottom