1. plugginplays

Failing at making mods...

Failing at making mods...
  2. plugginplays

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Pretty sure they are already added...
  3. plugginplays

PC What to do after Moon Lord?

Try doing modded, that is super fun. Just back up your files first... `:cool:
  4. plugginplays

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

After your semi colon, you shouldn't have an "and". The semicolon makes the sentence a compound sentence, so "and" should not be the starting word.
  5. plugginplays

tModLoader [Help] Lifesteal Effect

dangit I wanted to come here... to find the same thing out... but with a sword...
  6. plugginplays

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Thanks, adding that now (It is taking a long time I have a slow computer lol)
  7. plugginplays

CC Creation Compendium #63

:cool::dryadcool::merchantcool::nursecool:~:cool:`:cool:
  8. plugginplays

tModLoader Error CS0115. Need help please.

Show us the code. As jopojelly said, those Item Ids are wrong, the ancient manipulator is hard to find, but it is called LunarCraftingStation (I Know this cause i looked it up earlier)
  9. plugginplays

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Alright, so I am making a mod, and I need to know if this... works? The problem is that at the bottom, it says vector two, and I need that fixed. Can anyone help me? (Yes I'm a nub at this kind of stuff) using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace FuryMod.Projectiles { public...
  10. plugginplays

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Ok, so I am a huge fan of the Devil's Carapace, but the upgrade I dont Like ( I want to keep the extra 100 Life. ) Maybe Make an awesome new accessory that throws in a bit of defense plus the Devil's Carapace?
  11. plugginplays

Tell me your most luckiest moments in Terraria

Jungle Key drops from turtle + Plantera. Bam Lol I got Puppy Whistle On First try
  12. plugginplays

Make sure you have exactly one class extending Mod?

YES!! I can finally Reply! Ok, thank you. I think I can get mods on my Computer (Windows) now.
  13. plugginplays

Why isn't there more suggestions? People should be making suggestions to make the game better.

Why isn't there more suggestions? People should be making suggestions to make the game better.
Back
Top Bottom