Recent content by poetryoffear

1. poetryoffear

Official 2014 Halloween Contest Winners Announcement

This contest was a lot of fun, and man the entries were amazing! Good job everyone, and congrats to the winners! :dryad happy:
  2. poetryoffear

Important TCF Changelog & Upgrades: October 26, 2014

Wow, a month already?! How the time flies~ Good job on making TCF an awesome place, and yay for the new stuff and fixes! :D
  3. poetryoffear

Organic buildings are the bane of my existence. Curse you mother nature D:

Organic buildings are the bane of my existence. Curse you mother nature D:
  4. poetryoffear

Official Be Water My Friends: 1.3 Liquid Mechanics Changes

Yes, yes, yes!! The "water blocks" always bugged me a little, I'm so glad seeing the water flow smooth like this ;_; Also, that vine rope will be soooo useful for my first build project on 1.3 ;x Edit: Also, oh sweet dye! Keep up with the good work <3
  5. poetryoffear

Dumbest reason you have been kicked/banned from a server for

The top dumb reason I got banned from a server: english is my second language, and it sucks :(
  6. poetryoffear

Official Dig Deeper!

Holy mother of god, this is amazing! I do love me some rap, and this was well made! I'm really diggin this :P
  7. poetryoffear

omg, haha! You're so sweet ): Hope you have a good day, sir. Thank you <3

omg, haha! You're so sweet ): Hope you have a good day, sir. Thank you <3
  8. poetryoffear

I'm so awkward, goddammit.

I'm so awkward, goddammit.
  9. poetryoffear

Official 2014 ReLogic Terraria Halloween Contest Entry Thread

I love giving plots to my buildings, so not too halloween themed as its... spooky, I guess. But I'll try entry anyways :3 Platform: PC Concept/Inspiration: The Guide has gone insane after finding The Book of Skulls, and this is his new lair and... plan. ;) The Guide's Lair (or the main entry)...
Back
Top Bottom