Recent content by PointlessSerpent

1. PointlessSerpent

PC Glitchy Water Texture

OK, got it.
  2. PointlessSerpent

PC Glitchy Water Texture

Parts of the water were replaced with weird black squares while the water was moving. Note: While in the video pausing and unpausing fixes it, when I paused the game previously to start recording the video it was not fixed. Video Link...
  3. PointlessSerpent

Ultimate Mob Autofarm (all Mimic drops, 5 Biome Keys, Souls of Light/Night, RoD, many other drops)

They changed how dummies and the slime mount interact in 1.4. I don't remember the specifics, but I don't believe that this farm will work anymore. Can someone confirm or deny this for me?
  4. PointlessSerpent

PC Traveling merchant.

Actually, I read about this on the wiki. According to it, if i remember correctly, leaving and rejoining the game has a 22% chance of keeping the Traveling Merchant and refreshing his inventory. I don't think this is a bug, more of just how the Traveling Merchant works.
  5. PointlessSerpent

Resolved Game Crashing on Startup (Resolved)

Title says it all. Sometimes when trying to open terraria on my WIndows 10 PC (what else?), the game opens the RE-LOGIC title screen, it freezes for a second, and then crashes. I have not identified any specif trigger for this happening. Edit: the cause of this was just some application my...
  6. PointlessSerpent

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Here is my entry: It was made in piskel, and is based off of the chlorophyte armor. I haven't really decided on a name, but maybe the Dark King Armor? I'm not really sure why I added the blue pixel in the center. Plz tell me what you think!
Back
Top Bottom