Recent content by popster99

1. popster99

tModLoader Chaos RPG

Cool thanks
  2. popster99

tModLoader Chaos RPG

Does this work fine with lets say the levelled rpg mod at the same time?
  3. popster99

tModLoader TES Experience System

Yes I know AoE mining is a feature but it clearly bugs out and causes AoE mining on things it shouldn't and really? cause I have over 3000 grab range which is the real issue not getting extra stuff I propose you make it so AoE mining instead has to instead have the safety_hotkey held to turn it...
  4. popster99

Another bug found same as this one when pickaxe breaks anything considered a pseudo block like vines it does an AoE break and breaks everything in a radius around the vine also weirdly it seems to randomly hit other objects and break in an AoE around them also some weapons with explosions also...
  5. popster99

oh heres some feedback the increase collection range on builder,gather,cutter,miner are able to get far to high it causes massive lag when grabbing items from across the whole screen maybe cap the numbers for that on all of them to 100 as that gives a small increase but wont cause massive lag...
  6. popster99

Oh also how does /tes_reset work I cant figure out what the class names are to use with it
  7. popster99

ahh its fine turns out you have items that add exp when used found them through the cheat sheet while trying to find other things
  8. popster99

Is there any way to test/cheat in levels so I can see what stuff does at the later levels?
  9. popster99

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

cool lizard race will there be a summoning class now
  10. popster99

can you give us any idea what might be in the update or what items have the sprite changed?
  11. popster99

Tool Game Launcher 3.2.1.5

right okay thanks for letting me know also i can't believe you play space engineers
  12. popster99

realese the new version soon the wait has been too long
  13. popster99

Tool Game Launcher 3.2.1.5

anybody know how to make a mod pack with two mods eg NTerraria and gameiki together
Back
Top Bottom