Recent content by possessedbunnyplush

1. possessedbunnyplush

tModLoader Terraria Interface for Dummies

now this looks really cool! a great idea too! thanks for this!
  2. possessedbunnyplush

1.3.4 is LIVE!

been having fun with this update so far! i haven't found the NPC yet but i know i will. if i can keep running into the bone merchant, i am sure i can find him eventually!
  3. possessedbunnyplush

Serious Dreams Discussion Thread

my dreams get pretty weird! most of them i do not even remember unless if they are reoccurring or happen early morning before i wake up! there are times i find myself in the shoes of a character one would play and i am just having an adventure. i could be samus and shooting at enemies she...
  4. possessedbunnyplush

What are your favorite Cartoon/reality TV shows you've watched back in the past?

samari jack and courage the cowardly dog had to be on my top list of my nostalgia cartoons i love
  5. possessedbunnyplush

sorry if i am not on as often. in the process of moving to a better place~!

sorry if i am not on as often. in the process of moving to a better place~!
  6. possessedbunnyplush

mild autism is what he has as well as 70% deaf in both ears. i am struggling

mild autism is what he has as well as 70% deaf in both ears. i am struggling
  7. possessedbunnyplush

life is pretty stressful with an autistic son. i do love him! it pains me that i can only do so...

life is pretty stressful with an autistic son. i do love him! it pains me that i can only do so little for him ATM
  8. possessedbunnyplush

good morning, now good evening! XD since i just saw this as i logged in. i been so busy lately XoX

good morning, now good evening! XD since i just saw this as i logged in. i been so busy lately XoX
  9. possessedbunnyplush

Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

i am having fun with this mod! good job guys! one thing i did have happen with me in game, no new ore spawned but i could mine it and still get exp from it. i waited and left the spot in the mine for a while. was that intentional or is that a bug? not sure if that was brought up either!
  10. possessedbunnyplush

bunnyplush has arrived!

@neoselket thanks, i will do that!
  11. possessedbunnyplush

bunnyplush has arrived!

thank you very much!
  12. possessedbunnyplush

bunnyplush has arrived!

@diekonradish thanks! i have been playing on the 1.3.3.2 update @crackshotCerberus thanks for linking me to that. i will have a look see~ also you are more than welcome to link me to that so maybe i could open up an art thread, that does sound like a good idea! the status thing you are...
  13. possessedbunnyplush

bunnyplush has arrived!

thought i would do an NPC joke here XD but other than that, hello, i am possessedbunnyplush! i have been playing terraria since it first came out and so far i put 1732 hours in! i love to draw, i like coming up with ideas for things, the only thing i lack is being able to make my own mods...
Back
Top Bottom