Recent content by Potato152

1. P

tModLoader Assorted Mods by Ef

Yes, they are on my single player world
  2. P

I reinstalled it and now I can break the chests, they go into my inv as the proper collector. Rip pickaxes.
  3. P

Change the search criteria The game probably "deleted" the mod from your list but didn't delete the data. That's why it doesn't show up on "not installed and updates" I guess my game just broke for a second, restarted terraria and now it's in at least. The :CHEST problem still exists.
  4. P

Blocks & Decoration Hoppers

Yes please, thanks.
  5. P

T-Races

I have a race idea. Dullahan. On hit, 3% chance to add the Shadowflame debuff. When attacked, 10% chance, Marks enemies with (new debuff) "Death Wish" (Allows the Dullahan to locate this enemy on the map, and deal 5% more damage to them.) for 1 minute. +10% damage received from gold weapons...
  6. P

Game Mechanics Sandbox/Creative mode

More old threads! I like this idea, and think as long as we can't have the creative characters mix with the normal characters AT ALL this could be great.
  7. P

Is anyone else completely unable to handle spiders?

Woo! Replying to "Old threads". I successfully stared at all of the spider pictures on this page for a bit. It's just Terraria's spiders that I once shut off my computer for. I think its the way that they pathfind down walls, zigzagging sometimes and swarming. Also the fact that they are the...
Back
Top Bottom