Recent content by PoundToundHound

1. PoundToundHound

Other Art "Sinking Road" 🌊 An Indie-animated 2D Movie!

SCENE 6 OF SINKING ROAD IS FINALLY DONE!!!!🤡🌊💚 Meet Sinking Road's Greedy Queen of The Stage: ✨STAGEFRIGHTER GOLDILOCKS!! ✨ Fueled by her own ego, she tries to take Dotty's ring! Took me ~8 months, I'd be beyond happy with some engagement on this on any of my socials above, Todo-loo!!
  2. PoundToundHound

Video Dwurm's 4 Terrarians 🌳 (My OC Expert-Mode Stream Series!)

THE FIFTH STREAM: (With an abrupt end due to a snow storm!!)
  3. PoundToundHound

Terraria State of the Game - December 2023

WOAH I got 3 whole art features this month!! Seriously, Thank you so much!! <3 I am so glad to know the Terraria Community sees my art, an absolute honor!:passionate:
  4. PoundToundHound

[ATTACH]

5. PoundToundHound

Almost forgot to share THIS!!! MEET THE CHARACTERS!!
  6. PoundToundHound

HELLO, O-HO-HONK!! 🤡💚 I wanted to make a thread talking & sharing my current main project: SINKING ROAD https://www.imdb.com/title/tt27751771/ It is going to be a 50~ish Minute 2d Animated Movie made by a single animator, me! Infact, with the exception of my Voice Actors, I'm the only one doing...
  7. PoundToundHound

Drawings & Paintings 🌳 Baphomet's Boss Gijinkas!! 🤡

Hello, O-ho-Honk!! I'm Baphomet the Clown, and I'm currently working on a lil' mini-series of characters that are Gijinkas, or, well, "Humanized" versions off of the Terraria Bosses! I did 2 in tantum with each other so here's another: EATER OF WORLDS!! I have to be 100% real with you guys...
  8. PoundToundHound

Hello, O-ho-Honk!! I'm Baphomet the Clown, and I'm currently working on a lil' mini-series of characters that are Gijinkas, or, well, "Humanized" versions off of the Terraria Bosses! Here's the one I finished today, the most iconic Boss of them all: Eye of Cthulhu!! It is 100% a stretch to...
  9. PoundToundHound

Video Dwurm's 4 Terrarians 🌳 (My OC Expert-Mode Stream Series!)

"Once upon a Time, 4 Unsuspecting Dumblotraights enter thru the Dreamworld a place of Wonder & Horror called "Terraria"." Yesterday I began my first stream of my new YouTube Livestream series called "Dwurm's 4 Terrarians", where I mix the world of my OC's with the world of Terraria! It'll be 4...
  10. PoundToundHound

Hello, O-ho-Honk!! I'm Baphomet the Clown, and I'm currently working on a lil' mini-series of characters that are Gijinkas, or, well, "Humanized" versions off of the Terraria Bosses! Here's the one I finished today, the ANGRY Queen herself: Queen Bee! She was so fun to design! I just have a...
Back
Top Bottom