Recent content by preadatordetector

1. P

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

I feel that shimmer could or should have unique fishing drops. I'd have loved to have a shimmer crate with some alien-type theme to it.
  2. P

Blocks & Decoration Unplaceable Objects

src: Ambient objects and The Endangered Underground Jungle Tree I wish that players had the ability to place these objects. Many of them would make for amazing decorations and give an amazing ambience to an underground base and artificial living trees.
  3. P

Biomes & Nature Otherworld Ideas

Hm... I did more research and realized that metal for pickaxes are too difficult to mine without the use of the tool itself. Originally pickaxes were made of deer antlers. Perhaps having a mechanic where megafauna spawn on land-based biomes would make players gravitate to that biome in the...
  4. P

Biomes & Nature Otherworld Ideas

I think that something which would have made a truly entertaining Terraria sequel would be one themed around the Ocean, which on earth is vast and has a wide range of biomes to work with. Additionally I would like a harder game where you can't just break into nearly every rock face at the...
  5. P

Sprites Natural Gases

The gas mask could just be a cheaper diving helmet that only works against gases though.
  6. P

Blocks & Decoration Desks, electronics, and more...

I at least want the cyan gemspark blocks. Kind of makes me sad that there isn't any.
  7. P

Sprites Dreadwood - A Proper Pirate Furniture Collection

That's not poetic whatsoever. If that's poetry or makes some kind of sense whatsoever then I swear it had to come from Cthulhu.
  8. P

Sprites Dreadwood - A Proper Pirate Furniture Collection

Driftwood seems more deeply connected than "dreadwood". I mean, driftwood is often found at sea, right? And when you kill the Dutchman it's technically a shipwreck now.
  9. P

Blocks & Decoration More Living Wood Variants

I think that the living wood in this thread needs some work. I would like to see more detailed needles for the Living Boreal Wood, and the Living Palm doesn't seem to have the amount of detail for the actual tree structure in the examples I seen. Oh, and for Living Boreal Wood ideas, look at...
  10. P

Blocks & Decoration Desks, electronics, and more...

I want to post a few simple ideas for furniture pieces. And stuff. Desks These desks would be 3 high and 2 wide. They could count as a flat surface item for housing. The image above is an example of a wooden desk. They can have items placed on them and act like two platforms on top of each...
  11. P

Weapons & Equip Buff Grenadier!

Looking back at an old thread. I came up with a few more ideas considering the input that was given here. White Phosphorous Grenade x 10 4 Molotov Cocktail 4 Grenade 1 Deathweed 1 Soul of Night 3 Fireblossom 80 damage Inflicts Cursed Inferno and On Fire debuffs. Explodes for the base damage...
  12. P

Biomes & Nature Enemies will try to defend their Biome when it is getting cleansed

Well just anything besides a general buff. If those things are too powerful, then Floaty Gross, Devourer, and Wraiths. Or have these variants not give nazars. Or have them combo with Wraiths.
  13. P

Biomes & Nature Enemies will try to defend their Biome when it is getting cleansed

What about when a certain number of blocks are purified, an Enchanted Sword, Cursed Hammer, or Crimson Axe spawns from the purified blocks and tries to kill the player. Instead of a general buff to all enemies associated with the biome.
  14. P

Items Herb idea: Sagemint

Firstly I would like to know if Deathweed plants in themselves spread corruption. I want to also know if the answer was learned through experience and evidence. I was thinking of a herb that would basically be a hybrid of a leek and freshmint. Or rosemary. Just a green herb ingredient for...
Back
Top Bottom