Recent content by PrinceMath

1. PrinceMath

PC SHARE YOUR MAP SEED [PC 1.3.4 & beyond]

2.3.1.1747410481 master medium corruption, 1.4.1.2 pretty ordinary world until i found out theres 2 chests in the right ocean and both of them contain water walking boots.
  2. PrinceMath

Texture Pack texture POG

golem is perfection yo
  3. PrinceMath

Terraria 1.3.5 Launches on Nintendo Switch Today!

Nice, Nintendo Switch terraria players are finally getting some love!
  4. PrinceMath

Mac black lens help!

guys! i got a black len! finally! thank you all for the great help!
  5. PrinceMath

Mac black lens help!

ok i will. hope that rngesus spares me of that grinding.
  6. PrinceMath

Mac black lens help!

i have. i held a water candle, a battle potion for the entire night and i tried on a new moon as well, no luck.
  7. PrinceMath

Mac black lens help!

i have farmed so much and i still gotten none yet. ill try farming on the next few nights.
  8. PrinceMath

Mac black lens help!

ok so im doing an expert summoner run now, currently in hard mode and im going to beat twins now. i have been grinding black lens for ever, and i still never get one, killed 250 demon eyes and still not a single one, the wiki says 1/100 so i should have 2 now. i also tried having battle,water...
  9. PrinceMath

a bit.

a bit.
  10. PrinceMath

Mobile Drax has a chance to be found in shadow chests?

the mechs in mobile are very easy because you can use sharanga and auto fire, same with plantera.
  11. PrinceMath

hey

hey
  12. PrinceMath

yeh, sharanga really wrecks plantera, sad to see it go. but draxes on the other around, just make hardmode mining easier, all u need to do is mine titanium/adamantite and mithryl/orichalcum and your already going to prepare for the bosses.
  13. PrinceMath

rare? seriously? back when i played mobile i get these stupid draxes all the time, to be honest, when i got it the first time i used it to my advantage and skipped mining crap for pickaxes. but now and then i keep seeing them in shadow chests, it gets me triggered each time to get a HM thing...
  14. PrinceMath

PC SHARE YOUR MAP SEED [PC 1.3.4 & beyond]

1376257561 on the west is a living tree with a hole and a room, if u go to the hole u will find an easy cavern entrance with hermes, if u pass the desert theres a pyramid with the bottle. pretty cool and neat seed right?
  15. PrinceMath

What did you do to the Guide?

i killed alot of wall of fleshes, ahem* i meant guides.
Back
Top Bottom