Recent content by PrincessPixel

1. PrincessPixel

tModLoader MechTransfer - Item translocation and more...

Loving the mod so far, but there's been a couple issues that are threatening its usability. I've encountered the transfer pipes causing furniture to turn invisible. Additionally, any pipe except the first you place are also invisible. Or rather, it seems like the topmost pipe stays visible...
  2. PrincessPixel

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Since the balance of weapons seems to be the topic right now, I would like to chime in too. I was just running a server for a couple weeks with this mod on it, and one weapon stood out above nearly every other for pre hardmode and early hardmode: The Night's Ray, and its upgrades. I wasn't able...
  3. PrincessPixel

tModLoader Class Based RPG Mod

Has anyone tried playing this on the latest version of terraria/tmod/etc? I've been running into a consistent issue every time I use the active ability of almost any class. (Tested with about 20 of them) Whenever you use an active, it seems to reset all buffs on the player and often doesnt do...
  4. PrincessPixel

tModLoader Class Based RPG Mod

So, I've been playing through this mod with friends lately, and I gotta say it's been a blast. The classes make everyone feel a bit more specialized, even when they use the same gear. Naturally, since it is multiplayer, there have been some bugs, but they all seem to already have been said by...
  5. PrincessPixel

Well, how about that.

Well, how about that.
  6. PrincessPixel

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I really like the look of this! I think it just needs a bit more decoration to the handle. Perhaps something ornate, like the crossguard on the Terra Blade? Other than that, I think it looks just plain awesome, especially for being done so quickly!
  7. PrincessPixel

*Can make spaghetti* Does that meet your standards? :3 That's good to hear though, about the staff and bow. I'm excited to see them in action! Also, seriously, HOW do you people work so fast? >___> Also, I've been finding a bit of a problem when playing modded Terraria lately... It's so easy to...
  8. PrincessPixel

Hello! Long-time lurker, but I wanted to come out and say what an amazing mod this is. It's really quite incredible how much and how fast you work on this. Just wanted to share a small story here, I recently showed my modded world to my friends, and almost all of them were commenting about the...
Back
Top Bottom