Recent content by progect savior

1. P

tModLoader Metroid Mod

a few things on this fusion implementation. this could be an alternate route from varia mk2 that unlike the terra or phazon armors isn't a clone but similar to fusion (save for the ignores gravity vs unlocking the goddamned phazon beam while also being significantly easier to craft), makes for...
  2. P

tModLoader Metroid Mod

while i think you'll probably react negatively to this, kraid vs wave buster will still test your patiance and get called cheese (given your reaction to the typical "plasma machine gun spam" solution for the mechs) , but it takes your astoundingly long 45 minutes and turn it into 7 or 8. it's...
  3. P

tModLoader Metroid Mod

actually, armor isn't much of a problem speaking roughly. and while yes there are game braking accessories, none of the major offensive ones work with hunter damage. however there are "all damage up" accessories which easily helps with the damage scaling issue on post moonlord stuff (though it...
  4. P

tModLoader Metroid Mod

believe it or not you can get pretty far into calamity post moonlord with what's in the mod already. phazon beam melts providence on revengence mode, and when that overheats, SOLAR BEAAAAAAAAAM!!!!! and the ceaseless void gives you a really good reason to use the vortext terra gear. however...
  5. P

tModLoader Metroid Mod

so, i got curious to see how the mod could hold up against revengence mode calamity stuff.... gotta say, i have a even greater new found respect for the power this mod gives you. can't beat the mods post moon lord stuff more likely than not, but it gets you farther than i was expecting. like...
  6. P

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

ummm i think tmodloader needs an update, cause the terraria server code is at 1.3.5.3 rather than the call version listed in the tmod server executable of 1.3.5.2, so it's calling up the world data, but not doing anything afterwards like actually generating the world to be played and hosted. i...
  7. P

tModLoader Extra Gunslinger Gear

seems intresting as it currently is. it adds what's sorely missing in calamity in my opinion.
  8. P

just wondering since the mod forum since the forum got locked is there anywhere else like the...

just wondering since the mod forum since the forum got locked is there anywhere else like the forum i can go? apologies for asking this on your profile.
  9. P

tModLoader Calamity Mod

anyone else feel like the expert calamity mod just devolves into melee or yoyo tank-esk game play? either that or talk deathstar mage? i've been rather unsuccessful with expert gunslinger after the vanilla mode ends, potion buffs and arena buffs and all. i know i'm not that good at even vanillia...
Back
Top Bottom