Recent content by prototype464

1. prototype464

The Passing of an Icon: Leinfors

Rest well, Leinfors. <3
  2. prototype464

Working as Designed 1.4.4.8 made my Ocean Pylon not work anymore

It's likely a bug, sent this in another post reporting the same bug - Was working before today's patch, lines (loosely) mark where the biome boundaries are
  3. prototype464

**REPORTED** Today's patch broke my Ocean Pylon

This was working before today's patch as well, if I hear ocean music I think the pylon should work ;_; I drew some lines to mark where the boundaries of other biomes are - pls fix
  4. prototype464

Game Mechanics Humanoid enemies should not kick your door when they are unable to open it (for longer than a few seconds).

You know the thing when zombies / skeletons / humanoid enemies are kicking a door on your base they can't open? That they keep doing it until the end of time? As someone with Asperger's Syndrome and a sound sensitivity (Misophonia and Hyperacusis), I would greatly appreciate if this could be...
  5. prototype464

PC Howdy! Been a while :> (Casual thread)

Alright, no worries! Sure, go ahead :) Sorry about that!
  6. prototype464

Thanks! :D Deciding to write this in a 2nd post on the same thread for sake of reading. I started writing a book (The Story of Lord Proto) on Terraria Online, and then moved it to private Word Documents. I got 2 chapters in about 4 years ago, and then officially decided to make it a book in...
  7. prototype464

It is I, Proto! I haven't exactly posted or been active on the Terraria Forums in forever. All I can remember is last time I was active, Terraria Forums was actually "Terraria Online". I've got 400 hours on PC and God knows how much on Xbox 360, haven't been very active due to interest in other...
  8. prototype464

tModLoader Rail Bound - Disables movement unless in a minecart

Thank you so much for this!! I love it :)
  9. prototype464

Howdy, so after watching CrabBar's first episode of his Chariot playthrough, I've been really...

Howdy, so after watching CrabBar's first episode of his Chariot playthrough, I've been really interested in that mod of yours that restricts movement outside of minecarts. Me and a friend were wanting to do a Chariot playthrough, but the mod you made is private. Do you have any planned release...
  10. prototype464

Items Suggestion: Automatic minecart track placing tool "Track Layer"

Why not add in 1.3.6 an accessory sold by the traveling merchant that automatically places minecart tracks horizontally as you drive the minecart? You could also hold S to place them diagonally downwards and W to placed them diagonally upwards. A and D would be for horizonally each direction...
  11. prototype464

Tell me your most luckiest moments in Terraria

Well, I do not believe in luck. I do however, believe in good fortune. Fighting the Eye of Cthulhu on expert with no armour and 200 health, my minishark is down to its last few bullets and I forgot to resupply on grenades. He does his psychotic charge towards me, I am about to be killed as I'm...
  12. prototype464

Xbox 360 About host options.

I think this game is great, but it does lack some things in multiplayer, such as host options. A "friend" of my friend joined our game and greifed us, luckily autosave was turned off. Apparently my friend can't kick people, and he forgot to remove the greifer from his friends list a while back...
Back
Top Bottom