Recent content by ps3wolvrine14

1. ps3wolvrine14

Mobile Mobile Version (Android) New UI

It's been reworked alot since i had last played but there are alot of options in the settings. I personally only wish for custom button scale. You can edit the layout of the various UI boxes as well. I am using the 2 page system since i choose to play with autopause inventory off (to use items...
  2. ps3wolvrine14

let's go logical, bc time machine you have time to plan. Bring information for easy money. Then...

let's go logical, bc time machine you have time to plan. Bring information for easy money. Then only jump a few years to lessen the paradox, and you could try to blend in with your past self, letting them know you jumped back. You then get rich & send your past self back in time to complete the...
  3. ps3wolvrine14

Wait we don't all already do that?

Wait we don't all already do that?
  4. ps3wolvrine14

Knowing a lot of people but being alone. Also bugs. Even Somehow had a praying mantis jump on...

Knowing a lot of people but being alone. Also bugs. Even Somehow had a praying mantis jump on the back of my leg while i was walking forward less than 2 weeks ago.
  5. ps3wolvrine14

Texture Pack Afram - A Terraria Texture Pack

Could be a file name mixup. Look through the pack for those 2 textures and try switching the names.
  6. ps3wolvrine14

Resolved All Npcs suddenly die?

So I'm trying out the new "everything seed" and after a few minutes the whole group of npcs just die at once. I made a new world (since you can't get these npcs back) and sure enough they died suddenly again. So i made another and was trying to build a house with them all trapped in a cube, & on...
  7. ps3wolvrine14

Resolved [Mobile] Quest Fish Missing

~:cool: because even the pirate hates that kind of piracy. And if'n you be caught yar be walking the plank to the wall'o flesh without yee wings.
  8. ps3wolvrine14

Texture Pack Afram - A Terraria Texture Pack

Possible he went on a break, these projects are not easy, even more so with the fact that there is over 11k texture files, some of those files are actually animations so they have each frame as a texture within the same file. Animations are the worst textures to work with.
  9. ps3wolvrine14

Terrafine - Resized Terraria Texture Pack

That's the unfortunate issue with such projects, since it's manually changed not AI based, it's slow to make, and if the person doesn't have time then progress isn't made. I started doing similar myself, but started taking my own approach to each texture, and my way of doing so also changed the...
  10. ps3wolvrine14

Terrafine - Resized Terraria Texture Pack

It's also intended to be better than others because it's manually rescaled, some people use programs which some textures work great, others get unclear textures. I actually started doing something similar as a way to pass downtime at work, but haven't had any of said work in a while so it hasn't...
  11. ps3wolvrine14

Official The Ultimate Guide To Content Creation And Use For The Terraria Workshop

Is there any way to get the original localization file from the game files?
  12. ps3wolvrine14

10th Anniversary A Journey of 10 Years! Come and Celebrate with a Contest for All Terrarians!

I was going to make a build but after seeing all the builds posted i went with turning my random texture edits into a small WIP pack and used it instead, there was not alot of packs added to the contest.
  13. ps3wolvrine14

10th Anniversary A Journey of 10 Years! Come and Celebrate with a Contest for All Terrarians!

Can i post images of textures i still have to convert into game files with a workshop texturepack entry or does it have to be in game already? It's a slow process to convert files back into game files and i can't do it from my phone, i can edit from my phone, but have to connect to my laptop to...
  14. ps3wolvrine14

10th Anniversary A Journey of 10 Years - Contest Entry Thread

Https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2515012931 My entry *workshop: texture packs* my major work in progress pack, it's mostly focused on upscaled textures, some classic textures and some just completely redone. I currently have a fair few that are only partway progressed, as...
Back
Top Bottom