Recent content by PsychoAngel

1. PsychoAngel

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

You should be able to host through Steam and peer-to-peer either in-game or using the start-tmodloader-server batch files in your Steam directory. Tmodloader also automatically downloads all required mods when connecting to a server, though larger mods such as Calamity may cause crashes when...
  2. PsychoAngel

HOIK! [Guide] - Rapid Player/NPC/Etc Transport Using Only Sloped Tiles.

@mariovsluigi666 It was originally an oversight in collision detection. The game detects a player inside a block, and pushes them to the nearest open space. With slopes, sometimes the system gets tricked into pushing a player into a space occupied by a block, creating the chain reaction we know...
  3. PsychoAngel

tModLoader TGM1234's Mods

I found it! It seems to be happening when wearing Yharim's Insignia AND other Calamity-made knockback boosters. EDIT: It actually seems to be happening with vanilla accessories, too... Turns out mods don't cause it!
  4. PsychoAngel

tModLoader TGM1234's Mods

Loving the mod right now, however I have found one small issue... As you can see, if an item has a knockback-increasing prefix, the bonus is quickly increased to Infinity%, which is really silly. I'm running with Cheat Sheet, Calamity, Thorium, Yet Another Boss Health bar, Max Stack Plus, and...
  5. PsychoAngel

My friends and I are currently building NPC homes within triangular buildings. Each triangle can...

My friends and I are currently building NPC homes within triangular buildings. Each triangle can hold about four to 6 NPCs, depending on the shapes of the rooms. You could try that.
  6. PsychoAngel

HOIK! [Guide] - Rapid Player/NPC/Etc Transport Using Only Sloped Tiles.

So my friends and I have been playing through the game entirely upside-down, which renders most conventional means of transportation unusable. So, naturally, we decided to hoik! Hoiks are a little different when you're upside-down. Slopes have to be set a little differently than you would...
  7. PsychoAngel

I killed the throne today, too! But I died at the same time I killed it. Although it was manly...

I killed the throne today, too! But I died at the same time I killed it. Although it was manly, it was quite disappointing.
  8. PsychoAngel

Yeah, I was just throwing some stuff out there. After school today I might be able to join in...

Yeah, I was just throwing some stuff out there. After school today I might be able to join in if you want. Help with some basic ideas and item builds and stuff.
  9. PsychoAngel

There's also Camp Stacking: Where you aggro creeps out of a neutral camp in the jungle near the...

There's also Camp Stacking: Where you aggro creeps out of a neutral camp in the jungle near the minute mark to make another set of creeps spawn in that camp. This allows other people on your team (or yourself if convenient) to farm a little faster.
  10. PsychoAngel

The meaning behind wanting enemy creeps closer to your tower is that if they get too close, the...

The meaning behind wanting enemy creeps closer to your tower is that if they get too close, the enemy team won't be able to harass you as they might get tower aggro.
  11. PsychoAngel

Also, many people, especially on the hard lane (Top for Radiant, Bottom for Dire), like to...

Also, many people, especially on the hard lane (Top for Radiant, Bottom for Dire), like to "block" the creep waves, which essentially is just putting yourself in front of them to prevent them from moving for a fraction of time. You can press the S key to stop whatever it is that you're doing at...
  12. PsychoAngel

Yep, I could if you want. My Steam is the same as it is here.

Yep, I could if you want. My Steam is the same as it is here.
  13. PsychoAngel

Ha, yeah...

Ha, yeah...
  14. PsychoAngel

You can also A-click a friendly creep under tower to make said tower re-evaluate its aggro...

You can also A-click a friendly creep under tower to make said tower re-evaluate its aggro. Meaning that if you're being hit, and you A-click a creep, the tower will then begin firing at either A) The closest entity (if not attacked) or B) the closest entity currently attacking it.
  15. PsychoAngel

Press the A key for an "attack move," allowing you to deny friendly creeps and towers if their...

Press the A key for an "attack move," allowing you to deny friendly creeps and towers if their health is low enough. When you deny a creep, the enemy gets 1/2 EXP and no gold. When you deny a tower, the enemy team gets significantly less gold for its destruction.
Back
Top Bottom