From the wiki:
> Dungeon Brick Walls cannot be crafted (nor converted into Dungeon Bricks), but can be freed and collected with a Hammer or Dynamite after Skeletron has been defeated.
The walls you are placing back are player placed walls and probably intentionally do not merge with the natural...
> A possible kludge would be to prevent a favorited coin stack from disappearing by allowing it to exist as a stack of zero items
implementation and game design wise this would essentially mean having a fixed slot for copper, silver, gold and plat coins each and not allowing any interaction with...
> my laptop doesn't have an easy way to screenshot.
if you have windows installed, which you do, you have an easy way to screenshot: snipping tool on windows 7 and windows key + shift + s on windows 10
- 2gb of ram is incredibly low
- being in multiplayer in itself doesnt affect your fps at all
- terraria, unlike big multiplayer games, does not do lag compensation, which means you will only notice your :red:ty connection in terraria
- the reddit post simply highlights the decompiler struggling...
- exaggerating how "funny" it is to grab attention
- preemptively saying it "probably can't be fixed" so you remain in the right even if no fix is made for this
- ignoring that this is not possible without bit flips or mods
seems suspicious to me