Recent content by PutTheShroom

1. PutTheShroom

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

So basically there was no rule it had to be three piece vanity set right? And thus here we are I present you a "Face Mask" Face mask is a 4% drop from Iron Crates (like Ginger Beard) and can be crafted into its better version "Glowing Face Mask" (crafting - Face Mask + 15 glowing mushrooms...
  2. PutTheShroom

Weapons & Equip Alternate Begining for summoner class

@Electroman102 I need to agree that this would be avaible early in game, so I might as well remove aditional damage and leave it with just defence. This armour is only about getting some damage from set bonus in case you couldnt find slime statue. Also yeah the slimes sure are most common...
  3. PutTheShroom

Weapons & Equip Alternate Begining for summoner class

Summoner is having most likely the hardest begining, where they must find Slime Statue and then wait for Slime Staff (Most likely hours if you have no luck). This pretty much scares away new players from That's why I wanted to think about a new possible start for summoner, that would be, not a...
  4. PutTheShroom

Weapons & Equip Pirate Staff Remake

Pirate Staff is weapon for summoner and it is... quite bad. We can obtain it from pirate invasion, but at this moment, as summoners we are probably having Spider Staff so it's good to compare these two weapons. They both deal contact damage. Pirate staff deals more damage, than spider staff. (40...
Back
Top Bottom