Recent content by pwrwq

1. pwrwq

When will Re-logic work with Epic Games to make the Fortnite x Terraria crossover? We've waited long enough.

found this at random, hi @Glasia🌳 , would be cool but unlikely unless red does something like "hey @fortnite what if we had a collab with you sometime soon? my inbox is open" lmao
  2. pwrwq

Terraria State of the Game - January 2024

hey, what is that thing on the chest up there? it looks like a weird star veil and generates bubbes!
  3. pwrwq

Terraria State of the Game - January 2024

but where is the hopper item? i cannot see it in the picture
  4. pwrwq

Terraria State of the Game - October 2023

HYPE!!!
  5. pwrwq

Weapons & Equip with the new evil biome whips, is it possible to get a Nights Edge whip and a Terra Blade whip?

Even with this, it has changed over the past few years since then, as many weapons received buffs and nerfs throughout 1.4.0.1 to 1.4.4.9 see above statement while yes, the information of one youtuber is to be taken lightly (as not everything on the internet is correct and true), this YouTuber...
  6. pwrwq

Weapons & Equip with the new evil biome whips, is it possible to get a Nights Edge whip and a Terra Blade whip?

maybe a terraprisma, blade staff, rainbow crystal staff, bhs, and luminite gets a mini tblade that attacks fast and deals a lot of damage or just a terraprisma and a bhs to get a reskin of it with a tblade
  7. pwrwq

that could work too, i was just putting this out there because of how similar it is to mele
  8. pwrwq

Many other people have done DPS tests comparing summoner to other classes, and even with whip stacking. for example. shyguymask's dps of other classes video (), he specifically tests all the classes and then compares it to the sweatiest whip stacking imaginable, and even then it does less DPS...
  9. pwrwq

Shyguymask has done many different videos explaining that summoner has the worst DPS of all classes, and that melee builds do far more DPS than it immensely. This is just an idea, it would be cool to get a whip of 9 tails as a zenith whip, using the leather whip, this proposed Terra whip...
  10. pwrwq

also would be funny but I suggest using the suggestions forums

also would be funny but I suggest using the suggestions forums
  11. pwrwq

this would be funny although the suggestions posts exist

this would be funny although the suggestions posts exist
  12. pwrwq

because it would be cool and give more love to the summoner class, which many have tested and does a lot less dps than other classes, especially melee.
  13. pwrwq

so i was thinking, would it be possible to get a night's edge whip, since we already have a Jungle, Dungeon, and Hell whip, and with the new Evil Biome whips in 1.4.5, would we be getting a Nights Edge whip? And by extension, possibly a Terra Blade whip, since we have the Dundreal, the...
  14. pwrwq

The star in use is from the early versions of the game where using a star restores mana or adds...

The star in use is from the early versions of the game where using a star restores mana or adds a permanent mana star to your Mana, don’t know which because I only joined when switch was the only one not on 1.4.
Back
Top Bottom