Recent content by pwrwq

1. pwrwq

Terraria 1.4.5 is Coming in 2023 - including Terraria x Dead Cells!

Knew the dev team could never restrain themselves. Now will we get more Terraria 2 moments after this?
  2. pwrwq

Mobile (Bug) Opening chat and exiting out without hitting cancel can cause character to freeze (IOS)

Sometimes, when entering chat and not hitting enter, the character freezes, and cannot move again until a chat message is entered. This is very annoying in multiplayer in boss fights, as coordinating with others becomes difficult when this happens (has been around since at least 1.4.3, maybe...
  3. pwrwq

Adding Missing Shimmer Items

I definitely see this being added soon.
  4. pwrwq

Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

Thank you devs for making this game and listening to your fanbase! This is above and beyond our expectations, you nailed it, 100/10 peak performance!
  5. pwrwq

suspicous looking ______

suspicous looking ______
  6. pwrwq

Terraria State of the Game - June 2022

This is so cool! Can't wait for the update! <3
  7. pwrwq

Terraria Turns Eleven - Town Slimes Are Coming to Celebrate the Occasion!

Thought it was the state of the game for a moment XD
  8. pwrwq

Desert probably, people keep asking since its the only biome without a boss in vanilla.

Desert probably, people keep asking since its the only biome without a boss in vanilla.
  9. pwrwq

that post made no sense XD

that post made no sense XD
  10. pwrwq

Eat fish, become flop

Eat fish, become flop
  11. pwrwq

Sprites "You used to call me on your shell phone."

Hello Terrarians! I made a shell phone from SpongeBob as an additional crafting option to the phone itself. In addition to teleporting you home, it can now teleport you to an ocean of your choosing, by opening an option button similar to the Grand Design. Also, I made a combined demon and...
  12. pwrwq

Terraria State of the Game - April 2022

YAS CONSOLE GOT AN UPDATE WOOHOO!!!! Time to cheese rare drops on the celebrationmk10 seed!
  13. pwrwq

Minefart's counterpart: OURFart Plays the USSR anthem while driving, with yellow-and-red trail...

Minefart's counterpart: OURFart Plays the USSR anthem while driving, with yellow-and-red trail similar to Meowcart "In America, you fart on seat, but in Russia, seat fart on YOU."
  14. pwrwq

Minefart's description: "noo you can't just add toilet minecart for funnie nooo" "haha minefart...

Minefart's description: "noo you can't just add toilet minecart for funnie nooo" "haha minefart go brr"
  15. pwrwq

Why have I never followed you? Followed you now 😁

Why have I never followed you? Followed you now 😁
Top Bottom