Recent content by PythonGB

1. PythonGB

Charity Stream! Join other Terrarians to support a great cause!

REALLY looking forward to getting this stream going folks! So hyped! :D
  2. PythonGB

Congrats on the hard work you and the team have put in to this! I can't wait to get stuck in! :D

Congrats on the hard work you and the team have put in to this! I can't wait to get stuck in! :D
  3. PythonGB

Nope, sorry. I'm a YouTuber primarily. I'll therefore be very heavily focusing on my YouTube...

Nope, sorry. I'm a YouTuber primarily. I'll therefore be very heavily focusing on my YouTube channel with Terraria 1.3 :)
  4. PythonGB

Yup... :(

Yup... :(
  5. PythonGB

Official A Short Time From Now...in a Minecart Not Too Far Away...

My excitement levels are off the scale! HYPE! :D
  6. PythonGB

Nah mate, for me, it would be over 9,000! :)

Nah mate, for me, it would be over 9,000! :)
  7. PythonGB

Depends if you mean on Terraria or Minecraft? I don't plan on doing any Terraria Modded series...

Depends if you mean on Terraria or Minecraft? I don't plan on doing any Terraria Modded series. Agrarian Skies 2 is my current Minecraft Modded series (SkyFactory ending shortly). I intend to start my personal modpack series after AS2. That'll be quite a while yet! :)
  8. PythonGB

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

Don't know if the developers are still looking through these suggestions but I've just had a wave of Terraria achievement related thoughts run through my mind; some suggestions I'd like to share (apologies if anyone else has already suggested these but 84 pages is a lot to go through)... ELITE...
  9. PythonGB

Ahh yeah, I forgot about that, haha! :D

Ahh yeah, I forgot about that, haha! :D
  10. PythonGB

@Commander Crocket - You just made my day! Haha! :D

@Commander Crocket - You just made my day! Haha! :D
  11. PythonGB

If you haven't seen THIS yet (http://tinyurl.com/Terraria13ReleaseDate) - You've been living...

If you haven't seen THIS yet (http://tinyurl.com/Terraria13ReleaseDate) - You've been living under a rock! That screenshot is great too! :D
  12. PythonGB

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

I think some hoarder-related achievements would be nice. For example... - Banner Hoarder: Obtain one of each type of banner in your world - Trophy Hoarder: Obtain one of each type of trophy in your world - Armour Hoarder: Obtain/craft every types of armour in the game (Bit more difficult but...
  13. PythonGB

PC Sampling the Sounds of 1.3

That soundtrack is awesome! I look forward to seeing what exactly it's for when 1.3 is released! :D
  14. PythonGB

Not any time soon no. My next plan is to do my main 1.3 LP and "Expert Mode" LP before doing the...

Not any time soon no. My next plan is to do my main 1.3 LP and "Expert Mode" LP before doing the Mage & Summoner playthroughs. It's a long way off yet. :)
  15. PythonGB

You need to get the "Key Molds" from each biome (Corruption/Crimson, Jungle, Hallow & Snow) and...

You need to get the "Key Molds" from each biome (Corruption/Crimson, Jungle, Hallow & Snow) and 5 of each mechanical soul (Might, Fright & Sight) and obviously the key itself from Plantera) - The Key Molds are extremely rare drops from all mobs within each biome so some farming and luck will be...
Back
Top Bottom