Recent content by pythonprogrammer11

1. P

How to make buffs cancel each other out?

I'm trying to make higher tiers of potions but I don't want the player to stack them. What do I add to make them cancel out?
  2. P

[Thorium] Summons and Bard Empowerments

If I used Bard weapons that gave damage empowerments, then summoned my minions, would those minions still have the damage bonus after the empowerment wears off?
  3. P

A Beginner's Guide to Shaders

"The name filterRef does not exist in the current context" I am using Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics Terraria.Graphics.Effects and Terraria.Graphics.Shaders.
  4. P

Visuals for a custom moon event

How would you change the texture of the moon and add a tint?
  5. P

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

When i'm in the main menu and I go to the mods, mod sources or the mod browser, clicking anything else in there brings me back into the main menu. I can enter the game, though most of the time it doesn't work when I press escape to enter my inventory. And if I click anything in the inventory it...
  6. P

tModLoader Mod of Redemption

Thanks, also where do enemies that drop Girus Chips spawn?
  7. P

Where do Forest Golems spawn?
  8. P

How do you get sapphiron ore? Nevermind, it generates after all three mechanical bosses
  9. P

The Druid weapon reforges give the weapons a bit too much value - for example a Demonite Stave with a Mother Nature's refore boosts the reforge cost from 50 silver to 16 gold.
  10. P

Will there ever be a king bee and a queen slime?

The 2 new bosses are both hardmode bosses, so I doubt they'd be counterparts to pre-hardmode bosses. One of them is also fought in the Hallow.
  11. P

tModLoader Ancients Awakened (Work in Progress)

The new rajah seems impossible. He just stomps on you over and over.
  12. P

tModLoader Ancients Awakened (Work in Progress)

How do you get the Lucky variants of potions?
  13. P

Other Literature Dart-only Playthrough

I headed underground and grabbed a few life crystals and tons of gems. I also found a couple chests that had hermes boots, a cloud in a bottle and a suspicious looking eye. I decided to fight the eye as i'd need the crimtane to set up Magic Storage anyways. Eye of Cthulhu with Dart Weapons Only...
  14. P

I went to the Jungle, and found a rather large cave. I tried to farm hornets, but my defense was far too low to be able to cope with the damage. I died and decided to go mining, collecting whatever ores I could. Along the way I found the Skeleton Merchant, and I bought some Strange Brew for some...
  15. P

In this thread I will be posting my journey through the Dart-only weapon challenge. In this challenge, I can only use weapons that use darts as ammunition. This includes: Blowpipe - obtained in Surface chests. Blowgun - bought from the Witch Doctor, making it post-queen bee. Dart Pistol - 25%...
Back
Top Bottom