• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Quba's latest activity

• Quba
    Quba replied to the thread Wacky NPCs Mod.
    New idea for an NPC, don't know what to call them but the temporary name is Treasure Hunter. They wouldn't have a normal shop, instad if...
  • Quba
    I came up with another idea for a small, furniture NPC but I'm not sure how useful they would be. My idea is a Weather Witch that you...
  • Quba
    I think that how much you've walked should be possible since there's an achivement related to that and as for how much you've played, I...
  • Quba
    Quba reacted to Vampyre77's post in the thread Wacky NPCs Mod with Like Like.
    What if we make him the snail guy?
  • Quba
    I came up with another idea for an NPC but it's a smaller idea so if anything they should probably be spawned by furniture like the...
  • Quba
    Got another idea for an NPC but it would take a lot of work to function properly, the NPC I came up with is a Personal Trainer. The NPC...
  • Quba
    Here's an idea for someone who hasn't been mentioned in a long time. The Gravedigger should also sell the items that drop from dead...
  • Quba
    Yeah for crafing, I was trying to give him something small and I felt like Echo Mist fit him pretty well but as I mentioned I have no...
  • Quba
    Going back to the Ghost NPC and Charm idea, I think I came up with another way to add them. Insted of making charms for almost every...
  • Quba
    I agree that having so many normal charms could lead to your inventory just being clutered with them but that's why I also suggested the...
  • Quba
    I think that there are way too many enemies for something like that to work + it would overcomplicate things. The way I immagined it...
  • Quba
    I think I came up with an idea for what the ghost NPC could do. One of the things I remmember you mentioned being interested in were...
  • Quba
    Why not both ? But if it's going to be craftable then I think it should be made with 1 Key of Night + 1 Key of Light + if we're going...
  • Quba
    For new Deco NPC's here's what I was able to come up with - Again the Demon Lord's army set - Futuristic/high-tech set - Elfs - Normal...
  • Quba
    First of about the Waiter sprites if you plan on keeping the lighter hair colors I think that the pink dress is better. If you're...
Top Bottom