Recent content by Quba

1. Quba

Wacky NPCs Mod

Looks cool 👍
  2. Quba

Wacky NPCs Mod

Sorry that I can't help, really wish I could but I just have 0 coding expeirence of any sort
  3. Quba

Wacky NPCs Mod

Could also go for a more typical human tribal group for the jungle without going into other races I guess.
  4. Quba

Wacky NPCs Mod

Looks cool 👍 Honestly for some reason I like how the shoes look especially lol
  5. Quba

Wacky NPCs Mod

Can you even detect that for them? Not sure how possible it would be... Either way I assume they would be sad if you get rid of it except for Hallowed who might see this as a supperior option to corruption
  6. Quba

Wacky NPCs Mod

As far as I know Shimmer only changed the sprite although I haven't even had a chance to play the new update at all. As for logic I don't know if there is a solid one that all follow, there's stuff like reffrences to other stuff like The Wizard becoming a Black Mage from FInal Fantasy but then...
  7. Quba

Wacky NPCs Mod

So the new update came out and it has some... stuff in it already. Gonna go with spoiler mods just in case Also some less spoily stuff, Scam Artist might need a bit of a rework since some of their items like Magic mirror can now be crafted.
  8. Quba

Wacky NPCs Mod

It worked for me after instaling the Census mod so maybe try that?
  9. Quba

Wacky NPCs Mod

Nope, that's on the main workshop page
  10. Quba

Wacky NPCs Mod

Nice
  11. Quba

Wacky NPCs Mod

The ones from the main page seem to not work, I had to copy from your profile to get it
  12. Quba

Wacky NPCs Mod

Unfortunatly I have no clue how stuff like that works so I can't help with that
  13. Quba

Wacky NPCs Mod

It doesn't show up in the new category but I can find it if I search for it, well at least that's the case in the steam workshop, maybe the in-game browser would have it Edit: Yep it does show up in the new section in game Also small mistake
  14. Quba

Wacky NPCs Mod

Yep, other then it being in a bit of a wierd spot when held as I shown before it worked perfectly fine
  15. Quba

Wacky NPCs Mod

A small Happiness quote glitch
Back
Top Bottom