Recent content by Qui Devorat

1. Qui Devorat

I shunned treatment at first, I wanted to try and resolve my issues without turning to...

I shunned treatment at first, I wanted to try and resolve my issues without turning to medication, but as the days went on I became worse and worse until I finally gave up. I loathe using my medication as a crutch to be functional, as it reminds me of what I couldn’t do myself, but in my heart...
  2. Qui Devorat

I tried to hold myself together, to be the jovial, mischievous yet affable man that I wanted to...

I tried to hold myself together, to be the jovial, mischievous yet affable man that I wanted to be. And yet, and my mind fell apart I became more and more antisocial as the months ticked by until my default setting was hostile. I was aware of it all, and despite my efforts to hold it together...
  3. Qui Devorat

You know, I’ve got something to confess. I really want to get this off my chest. My trademark...

You know, I’ve got something to confess. I really want to get this off my chest. My trademark silliness aside, I’ve been thinking a lot. About life, about who I am, even more so thanks to the lockdowns. And I must say that I’m sick of the man I was, of the things I did to those I alienated and...
  4. Qui Devorat

Ey lads it’s been nearly three years but it’s yer boi

Ey lads it’s been nearly three years but it’s yer boi
  5. Qui Devorat

https://m.imgur.com/zYWRAaZ

https://m.imgur.com/zYWRAaZ
  6. Qui Devorat

When you're going into gambit thinking "eurgh I have a poopy bygones" then this happens...

When you're going into gambit thinking "eurgh I have a poopy bygones" then this happens...
  7. Qui Devorat

I only got a pack of sherbet and a dart board with Justin Bieber's face on it

I only got a pack of sherbet and a dart board with Justin Bieber's face on it
  8. Qui Devorat

Go on pub crawls and rack up a list of bar tabs and criminal records in the double digits? YUS...

Go on pub crawls and rack up a list of bar tabs and criminal records in the double digits? YUS THE ROZZERS KNOW ME AS THE SNATCHER OF SPIRITS ON SATURDAY NIGHTS, THE GODFORSAKEN GUINNESS GULPER, FOR I AM THE BEVERAGE BANTLING OF BRIGHTON, AND I AM HERE TO STIR IN YOU FEAR, WHILE I NIP TWIXT THE...
  9. Qui Devorat

YES, HARRY LET’S SHOW EM WHY WE CALL OURSELVES THE SWEAT BANDITS

YES, HARRY LET’S SHOW EM WHY WE CALL OURSELVES THE SWEAT BANDITS
  10. Qui Devorat

....saying “I AIN’T DYING THE TEAM BURDEN, SO LET’S TAKE EM TO SCHOOL”

....saying “I AIN’T DYING THE TEAM BURDEN, SO LET’S TAKE EM TO SCHOOL”
  11. Qui Devorat

Five pvplayers all coming for the kill, a score bar that requires a checkpoint to fill...

Five pvplayers all coming for the kill, a score bar that requires a checkpoint to fill, surrounded, I turn and talk to my MIDA Multi-Tool...
  12. Qui Devorat

Good to meet you again And you haven’t changed the day since I saw you last, looking like you...

Good to meet you again And you haven’t changed the day since I saw you last, looking like you duct taped a cheese grater to your backside
  13. Qui Devorat

FEAR MY FLOWER NODDY

FEAR MY FLOWER NODDY
  14. Qui Devorat

Hey that forehead don’t lie so neither will I

Hey that forehead don’t lie so neither will I
  15. Qui Devorat

You look like what would happen if Gordon Ramsay had a staring contest with a wall, thought it...

You look like what would happen if Gordon Ramsay had a staring contest with a wall, thought it looked at him funny then jumped face first through it just to teach it a lesson Now after the much needed cosmetic surgery he looks like his father is a weeaboo bin bag and his mum is a mountain range
Back
Top Bottom