Recent content by QUIDD60x

1. QUIDD60x

tModLoader Is there a mod or any way to know which mod are NPCs from?

What mods do you have enabled? You can go to downloaded mods and see what they add, if one of them have an NPC or two then it could be that, I don't know if WMITF (What Mod Is This From) can show you what mod NPCs are from but you could give it a try.
  2. QUIDD60x

invisible arms and invisible body when walking

Do you have a mod that replaces those character animation files with something else? (as in do you have any armor mods on/any mods that include armor in them)
  3. QUIDD60x

tModLoader I need help with my mod

Kinda late reply but make sure that: 1. no spaces between recipe.AddIngredient and (ItemID.etc) 2. only 1 space between ItemID.22, and the 10 so like recipe.AddIngredient(ItemID.22, 10); if you didn't know your error message has the line of code that had the problem, its the 2 numbers in...
  4. QUIDD60x

tModLoader Projectile help

if you want it to shoot a projectile then you'll need to add a projectile into the code and make it shoot it, you can start by adding the 2 things below into your SetDefaults() area. item.shoot = mod.ProjectileType("ProjectileName"); item.shootSpeed = SpeedOfProjectilef; make sure you have a...
  5. QUIDD60x

looking for good sprite makers

hi all! I was wondering if you knew of any pixel art/2d art programs that would be good to import for terraria textures just for some extra modded textures I'll use for stuff, thanks for any help! I don't need anything fancy but would love to know of any you recommend.
  6. QUIDD60x

coding lol :^)

coding lol :^)
Back
Top Bottom