• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Quill

1. Quill

Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

Fantastic work, dev team! It's amazing to see the game going so strong even after all these years.
  2. Quill

Official Terraria's 8th Anniversary - Share your story

The first time I played this game, I appeared in a world surrounded by buildings made of stone, copper, iron, silver and gold ore. It was a happy land. I mined for a good hour or so before I had to go to bed, but not before my young and naive self decided to Alt+F4 the game rather than save...
  3. Quill

Terraria is better than ever. I've gotten a few friends to buy the game so we can play together...

Terraria is better than ever. I've gotten a few friends to buy the game so we can play together and it's been a blast. Thank you for 1.3 :)
Top Bottom